Reviews for Harry Cocker
Amineh1825 chapter 31 . 9/17
Are you going to keep going with this story? I hope so. I have really enjoyed reading it.
Shina chapter 31 . 9/12
Update please
LaylaDraki01 chapter 2 . 8/31
uhhhh,y si se lo queda?
LaylaDraki01 chapter 1 . 8/31
jaja, pobre Harry
When are you going to update your story? It has been so long and I really want to read the rest.
Vivianne95 chapter 31 . 6/18
I absolutely love this one!
More Please!
love it
grace ruth chapter 16 . 4/23
thats so mean!
MargaritaS chapter 31 . 4/14
i hope you continue this :) it is excellent :)
Azrael Jinsei chapter 31 . 3/21
Please write more soon thank you
Saint Snape chapter 14 . 3/16
I get that Harry likes Severus but the way he's going about it is very humiliating and horrible for Severus. He's doing the same thing his father threatened to do to Lily (hex her) if she didn't go out with him. I am not sure at this point if I like your Harry. Now he's going to use blackmail to get Severus to go out with him? The pink hair was funny but the cats and Severus' allergies could have been very serious. His nose and throat could have closed up and he could have sufficated. Minerva could have raped Severus. How in the world does Harry expect Severus to like him by threatening to show photos of him dancing if he doesn't go out on a date with him? Plus Severus is a teacher and Harry is a student so he could get fired for dating a student. I am struggling to understand why Severus puts up with him. Even if he is interested in Harry Severus would hate being coerced into dating him.
Taco234 chapter 31 . 3/15
Yes it has. How have you been, Author?