Reviews for You're so Silly!
BattleN3TWORK chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Loved it :)
Cartoonny chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Heheh. That's cute... So, soo kiddy-ish. But so much cuter.
Clarisse the Wild chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Aww :) I haven't watched this show in a while, but I used to love it so much. This little ficlet warmed my heart and brought back many childhood memories. Thanks for posting :)
YiPrincess chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Its so cute! People should make more fanfics like this X3
I'm Luscious Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This was so good! Loved your writing style, and they were all so in character! Instant fav. :)
waterflame chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
can you make another chapter i really like this story and i wonder what would happen next
patri-300 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
;o; nice one...there a manga abaut this!
fireismyforte chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I demand you write a a full story about this. It's so good. You've rekindled a flame inside me for megaman. But you got some facts wrong though... No problem. Still amazing
Xurion chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Okay, i know there's no chance in HELL you'll update this, or play with it, but i just have to say this...

This is by far the BEST MMBN fanfic I've read. It's short, sweet, to the point, and humorous. The best i've ever read. I know you'll never update it, or expand on it, and if you do, i will kill you. Unless you can somehow imagine how to make it BETTER, which i honestly think is impossible.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
wow,id love seeing a sequel chapter for
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
You’re welcome and nice one-shot. Mega Man and Meddy may be my favorite for the “EXE” series, but I can’t help like the LanMaylu pairing too.