Reviews for Regression
LdyJulanna chapter 38 . 3/26
loved it I read this non stop..lol can't want to read the next part please tell me Miss thing will get caught thats my biggest peeve she always gets away with everything.
levinistler chapter 38 . 8/17/2015
All I can say is Wow! From the very beginning I loved it. I was not able to put it down or stop thinking about it. I was soo mad at Lana I wanted to reach into the story and ring her neck. I loved how you showed how much Clark and Lois both love and need each other to live. So excited to read the next story. You did a amazing job.
madcloisfan chapter 38 . 8/10/2014
Loved it
Clarica chapter 36 . 5/5/2014
Wow Linda... I've just finished the all story and even if it was really hard for me to read the Lana parts, the end of this last chapter is so great that it mended all my clana wounds... you pictured her so evil and so well... it remind me of her in the 4/5 ends seasons of the show...

I hope that you'll write something about dicovering the truth of her actions and that it will be very clear for them all who did that to Lois...

Anyway, I've never thought I 'd say that but I LOVE this fic!
And you are a great writer...I'm learning so much from your way of writing...thanks...

And one last but the most important thing:
the love/sex scene in this last chapter is so sensual, erotic, sexy... I can't find better words, sorry, you know, I'm in the process of learning... but I can't decide which of them I love most: this one or the one in 'Power and Prophet' chaper 9...

:D :D :D,
Ana chapter 38 . 3/26/2014
And I spent my entire day reading this. I struggled in the beginning but as I continued to read I enjoyed it more and more. I'm on to the next one.

Ana
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 38 . 8/14/2013
Really good read. I wish there was more action. Possibly Lana fighting superman.
Nutika chapter 38 . 7/23/2013
You should definitelly mark this story as addicting :) I just couldn't stop reading it as amazing :D I loved the complex and full of love and passion t the same time was relationship between Lois and Clark and how Clark was ready to fight for her even with Lois :D At first I thought that it defintely took too long for Lois too fall for Clark but now I think that it even made their story better and I'm going to think no matter what you say that she loved it earlier she just wasn't ready to accept it and face it :D
It was sad that Lana turned into such a horrible person I never liked her too much but making her villain like that is a little strange you know :) But it matched the storry and I aesily forgotten for a while I was reading it that Lana in the show wasn't as terrible person as in your story :)
There is only one thing that I have problem with. You painted Clark in his young years as shallow pathetic prick. Yeah he was stupid arround Lana and he made a lot of mistakes mostly because of her but while watching Clana scenes I was like "please wake me up when this is over" and I really expected her death and (what I'm not proud of) I was waiting for it, I really loved young Clark. He was you know kind of cute, so lost, naive, actually a bit afraid of his powers. And he was just a good person even pinning after Lana :) That one thing I couldn'tcompletely accept. But story was still amazing :) You have talent :D Amazing talent :)
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 38 . 11/19/2011
Great story
Honeystar06 chapter 38 . 11/14/2011
This was an amazing story, I want to read the rest soo pls post it up :)
C.H.E.A.R chapter 35 . 7/17/2011
Oh fuck Lana, sheesh
C.H.E.A.R chapter 33 . 7/17/2011
OMG Im glad i statred from the first one, this is AWESOME! I loved this chapter i had to reread it to see when she changes back and it's just so damn hilarious!
imhooked chapter 38 . 4/9/2011
Just finished reading this story. I really enjoyed it, but it left me anxious for the next one. So I am off to begin that one. Thank you for posting this.
SmallRozfan chapter 38 . 2/21/2011
Absolutely fantastic story. You are a phenomenal writer. I love your vocabulary usage and you obviously have a firm grasp on grammar which makes it a pleasure to simply enjoy your story. I really loved your Lois(es). Lana was a psycho but I like how you kept it on the down low. I also appreciate that you didn't dwell on the magic or delve into it much. I stay clear of that stuff overall so I was glad it wasn't heavily featured so I could enjoy the other aspects of your story. I loved Lois and Chloe interactions, especially the coffee scene where Chloe is talking over Lois about her relationship with AC. Keep up the great work and I'll be starting your sequel tonight!
Seme chapter 38 . 2/2/2011
This story was Amazing! Excellent writing!

I totally loved n enjoyed reading this story even though it was so long it took me two days to finish reading it. Wondering if there will be a sequel...
Gladius Grim chapter 38 . 11/30/2010
My god this story is a masterpiece! From beginning to end I was riveted! Which one is the sequel?

I read in your author's note you had seen previews for upcoming season 9 but I wondered if you had watched it and season 10?

I loved seeing issues you took on such Oliver and Lois back then as well as Lois and Clark's relationship as a couple including glimpse of them as married couple. You definitely struck all the point that the show had to including Clark realizing his holier than thou attitude and working on it.

This story is one of my favorites and your one of my favorite authors now. Thank you for sharing your stories.