Reviews for Regression
levinistler chapter 38 . 8/17
All I can say is Wow! From the very beginning I loved it. I was not able to put it down or stop thinking about it. I was soo mad at Lana I wanted to reach into the story and ring her neck. I loved how you showed how much Clark and Lois both love and need each other to live. So excited to read the next story. You did a amazing job.
madcloisfan chapter 38 . 8/10/2014
Loved it
Clarica chapter 36 . 5/5/2014
Wow Linda... I've just finished the all story and even if it was really hard for me to read the Lana parts, the end of this last chapter is so great that it mended all my clana wounds... you pictured her so evil and so well... it remind me of her in the 4/5 ends seasons of the show...

I hope that you'll write something about dicovering the truth of her actions and that it will be very clear for them all who did that to Lois...

Anyway, I've never thought I 'd say that but I LOVE this fic!
And you are a great writer...I'm learning so much from your way of writing...thanks...

And one last but the most important thing:
the love/sex scene in this last chapter is so sensual, erotic, sexy... I can't find better words, sorry, you know, I'm in the process of learning... but I can't decide which of them I love most: this one or the one in 'Power and Prophet' chaper 9...

:D :D :D,
Ana chapter 38 . 3/26/2014
And I spent my entire day reading this. I struggled in the beginning but as I continued to read I enjoyed it more and more. I'm on to the next one.

Ana
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 38 . 8/14/2013
Really good read. I wish there was more action. Possibly Lana fighting superman.
Nutika chapter 38 . 7/23/2013
You should definitelly mark this story as addicting :) I just couldn't stop reading it as amazing :D I loved the complex and full of love and passion t the same time was relationship between Lois and Clark and how Clark was ready to fight for her even with Lois :D At first I thought that it defintely took too long for Lois too fall for Clark but now I think that it even made their story better and I'm going to think no matter what you say that she loved it earlier she just wasn't ready to accept it and face it :D
It was sad that Lana turned into such a horrible person I never liked her too much but making her villain like that is a little strange you know :) But it matched the storry and I aesily forgotten for a while I was reading it that Lana in the show wasn't as terrible person as in your story :)
There is only one thing that I have problem with. You painted Clark in his young years as shallow pathetic prick. Yeah he was stupid arround Lana and he made a lot of mistakes mostly because of her but while watching Clana scenes I was like "please wake me up when this is over" and I really expected her death and (what I'm not proud of) I was waiting for it, I really loved young Clark. He was you know kind of cute, so lost, naive, actually a bit afraid of his powers. And he was just a good person even pinning after Lana :) That one thing I couldn'tcompletely accept. But story was still amazing :) You have talent :D Amazing talent :)
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 38 . 11/19/2011
Great story
Honeystar06 chapter 38 . 11/14/2011
This was an amazing story, I want to read the rest soo pls post it up :)
C.H.E.A.R chapter 35 . 7/17/2011
Oh fuck Lana, sheesh
C.H.E.A.R chapter 33 . 7/17/2011
OMG Im glad i statred from the first one, this is AWESOME! I loved this chapter i had to reread it to see when she changes back and it's just so damn hilarious!
imhooked chapter 38 . 4/9/2011
Just finished reading this story. I really enjoyed it, but it left me anxious for the next one. So I am off to begin that one. Thank you for posting this.
SmallRozfan chapter 38 . 2/21/2011
Absolutely fantastic story. You are a phenomenal writer. I love your vocabulary usage and you obviously have a firm grasp on grammar which makes it a pleasure to simply enjoy your story. I really loved your Lois(es). Lana was a psycho but I like how you kept it on the down low. I also appreciate that you didn't dwell on the magic or delve into it much. I stay clear of that stuff overall so I was glad it wasn't heavily featured so I could enjoy the other aspects of your story. I loved Lois and Chloe interactions, especially the coffee scene where Chloe is talking over Lois about her relationship with AC. Keep up the great work and I'll be starting your sequel tonight!
Seme chapter 38 . 2/2/2011
This story was Amazing! Excellent writing!

I totally loved n enjoyed reading this story even though it was so long it took me two days to finish reading it. Wondering if there will be a sequel...
Gladius Grim chapter 38 . 11/30/2010
My god this story is a masterpiece! From beginning to end I was riveted! Which one is the sequel?

I read in your author's note you had seen previews for upcoming season 9 but I wondered if you had watched it and season 10?

I loved seeing issues you took on such Oliver and Lois back then as well as Lois and Clark's relationship as a couple including glimpse of them as married couple. You definitely struck all the point that the show had to including Clark realizing his holier than thou attitude and working on it.

This story is one of my favorites and your one of my favorite authors now. Thank you for sharing your stories.
s01itaire90 chapter 38 . 8/11/2010
A/N: I appologize in advance for both the length and any errors I may have missed while editing... I just thought I would write a real review for you... :D

Oh, and I decided to use your nicknames for the young/older versions... I can sympathize with you and I can totally see why you did it, even if only on a smaller and much less annoying scale.

With that I say... On with the review.

Phew... I finally finished. I think this is the only story that I actually COULDN'T finish in a day even if I wanted to, and that is definitely saying something. I think this is the longest fan fic I have read... but it is definitely something that I enjoy. I LOVE long fan fics and it is definitely a large reason on why I started reading this in the first place... not that the premise wasn't good, I just feel as if there is more character development in longer stories, which I enjoy.

First and foremost I would like to tell you that you did a fantastic job... just amazing. And this had to have taken you a LONG time to write, so thank you very much for taking the time to write this because I know there are other things you could have been doing and I feel privileged that you took the time, not only to write it, but to share this with us. I didn't get the chance to get to this at DI before it was purged, so thank you again for taking the time to post it here.

So I figured I would review this, seeing as you spent sooooo much time on this and it is really the LEAST I could do.

So I would like to tell you that when "Joanne" told Lana off and told her not to come to her engagement party and such... that made me smile like an idiot and clap my hands together... it was just SOOOOOO wonderful... even though the memory was taken away from her, it will forever live on through us... :D. And it was an excellent way of letting us know exactly what it was that Joanne was thinking by letting Lana chillax around. It was just all around amazing and DEFINITELY appreciated.

I was exceedingly worried about the Oliver love angle, thinking that Lois was going to run to him at some point, but you didn't make Lois run to him, for which I am exceedingly grateful, and even though it might still come up in the next 2 installments of this story, it makes me happy that it didn't ruin everything yet... :D. Also I am glad that we knew before hand that it didn't work when Oliver tried to scheme his way in because I happen to be exceedingly/RIDICULOUSLY protective of Clois... He would of had to of gone one the "People-Who-Should-Die-For-Messing-With-Clois List" and we don't want that to happen... I have enough hatred for Lana from this fic to keep her firmly at the #1 spot for eternity. Stupid Lana... messing with my Clois...

*Lets out angry sigh*... I really just shouldn't even think about Lana. She pisses me off to know end... although Skipper is a close second at this point. If I had to go back to 2007 just one more time I would have killed someone. Reading those parts were just SOOOOOOOOOOO annoying, not going to lie. Having to read about how craptastic Skipper is... *shudders*... I just really shouldn't go there... he still makes me angry. Definitely could have done without the 2007 suxville extravaganza... I try to pretend those times didn't exist... pretty much any Clana after the season 5 break up was even more unbearable that the previous Clana crap... but I digress... you did an excellent job with them regardless, using moments that I deemed inconsequential (and lets face it, I really tried to get those parts over with asap... even forcing myself to read them instead of skipping them... it was REALLY tough :D lol) and actually using them to foreshadow future events was well done.

Oh, and the Lexana sex... could have done without too... I almost had to burn my eyes out after forcing myself to read that... *shudders*... *rocks back and forth trying to think of happy thoughts... like Clois smut*... :D...

You did have a lot ridiculously good Clois smut, which was really necessary to combat all the hateful thoughts I was (and still am) having for Lana, so it kinda makes up for it now that I think about it, and it was probably necessary... but I really try my best not to think about that... YAY Clois smut to the rescue! ;)

The smut was skillfully done, conveying both Lois and Clark's passion for one another, and their love.

And it was hot :D ... just well done overall.

And Lana really, not only pissed me off to a level I cannot even come close to conveying, but also creeped me out beyond belief. Seriously, that girl is messed up in the head... she needs some help. Mix crazy with magic, delusional thoughts, and stupidity and it results in terrible things happening to Clois, which is just unacceptable... :).

Lana was just soooooo infuriating... and the going to Clark naked thing almost made me punch my computer... it was just revolting and terrifying and almost ruined everything... probably still will if that letter "Jo" wrote about Clark being a cheating bastard surfaces, especially when no one has any recollection of what happened. It is probably going to in the next part of the series or something and then I am going to have to kill Lana...UGH... *takes a deep breath and returns to my Clois smut happy place*... okay, so I am just not going to go into exactly how I want her to die, but let me just say that it is a very painful death... or you could send her to the loony bin, I really do think she needs some help... but I wouldn't say no to a painful death if you felt like writing one... just putting it out there. Trying to ruin an exceedingly happy Clois relationship is definitely punishable by death in the wonderful world of fan fiction...

:D

Oh, and I want to know exactly what the letter Jo sent Joanne says... I guess I will have to wait for it... but I thought I would tell you that it was, and still is, intriguing.

I am really very very very happy that you sprinkled in happy Clois times between all the Lana crap... it really tempered me and allowed me to finish this wonderful story, for which I am grateful. Not gonna lie, it was really hard reading Lana (at any time) and anything about Skipper. They pissed me off.

But on a happier note I really loved Lois, as Joanne or Jo, because Lois is just always awesome, no doubt about it. And I really truly enjoyed Chloe and Martha... that are die hard Clois fans too... it was like they were there for me trying to fix all the terrible things Lana was doing, so thank you for that too! And surprisingly enough I actually enjoyed Lex's character too. In any given fic I can go either way when it comes to Lex... I am generally emotionally ambivalent to him, probably because he never messed with Clois on the show. I mean he wasn't my favorite character on Smallville, but I like that you gave him a voice in this fic and let him speak out on how he was shafted on the show.

You did an excellent job, balancing the good with the bad and the unlikeable characters with the lovable ones. You also showed everyone's perspective very well and kept them true to the characters you were weaving for us. Skillfully done and very much appreciated.

And thanks for pointing out all the double standards and absolute crap that came with Clark's character on the show... I could go on about how much his character has pissed me off over the years, but I am not going to subject you to that.

And I loved Lois and Clark's adult relationship. Full of passion, understanding, forgiveness, love... the list goes on and on. I could probably write another review just as long as this one just on what I loved about their relationship, but I will spare you from having to listen to me prattle on about this and just tell you that it was everything a Clois relationship should be, and I applaud you for writing it so well.

I am sure that there should be much more praise in this review, but I would just like to finish this by telling you that I thank you for writing this and that I am looking forward to reading the next 2 installments. While I know that you have finished Doppelganger, since you mentioned at the beginning of a chapter that it was finished on DI, I was wondering if the 3rd one was finished too.

Thanks Again!