Reviews for Manpower
Lecidre chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh my gosh, what an amusing sight! Thank goodness Optimus didn't turn those soldiers into human pretzels when he witnessed this naughty "car wash." I loved how you portrayed the characters here, and the humour was brilliant. Thanks for sharing this amazing story! :D
Bunnigirl74 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Mwhaha! I loved it! I would love to see a sequel!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Annnnd... I die laughing. XD

And I can I just add that I think I love a bossy angry Prime... ;)
wowimcazy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Please please say what happens next! Ahah I wanna know what happens when elita apologizes ! :)

Ah, je t'aime !
Zeta 'thegamer' Draconix chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This story had me laughing out loud. :) Great job.
Patcher chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was one heck of a read! XD I was laughing mah head off trying and it was really hard to stop. It was interesting to say the least. And to say the most... this is epic. I found it a little bit out of character for Optimus, but hey, he needs a break once in a while too (especially when it comes to his femme) so what can I say? Absolutely loved this. :]
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
The Love Doc chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
LOL!So funny! XDDD But ummm...what exactly is OP gonna do to E1? O-O Another chappie please!

rastagirl97 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Lol this was like amazing 100 points for creativity!
HrinTiyr chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Yeah, Galloway, learn some boundaries, punk-aft!

Elita One is a mastermind!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
wow this was too funny I love it you should make more of these, they're really good :D
hummergrey chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Finally! Galloway made a smart decision for once in his life. Loved the image of Elita One on Prime's shoudlers. And their holograms so fit. Good on descriptions of Optimus being upset.
fantasyaddict101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
LOL! Very funny!
Ladyleyn chapter 1 . 10/4/2009

I love how Elita gets her 'revenge' on Optimus. Serves him right too for ignoring his lady, esspecially considering how he describes the meeting with the human commanders. It's also nice to see Optimus with a devious streak in him too. The line about "experiancing every appology that comes out of your mouthplates" could be taken as some innuendo ;) for what Optimus plans to do with her. I would love to see another chapter (or two). Please?