Reviews for Wish
noah chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
fucking amazing thank you
ThisIsWar30 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This story is amazing :D :D You write so well! This story definatly needs more reviews, it's just so epic xD I love everything about it. Good job , you have made my day!
Luna Calamity chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awww I love shy Roxas :D Very cute character (either emo or shy; or both! Totally works for the uke XD) So yeah he may be OOC but it's a natural OOC that really suits him :) No harm done dude!

This is an adorable little one shot with confessions :D It's like...even though you didn't spell out how their whole relationship started, you said enough to make me feel like I was there the whole way and it was finally time for some AkuRoku! XD

Awww reading the last lines still make me fangirl (I totally did just now XD LMAO) I also noticed as I began playing 358/2 again, Roxas is UBER short compared to Axel XD So kissing must be hard for them (until Roxy gets older of course XD)

Anyway, loved this one shot :) Thanks for the entertainment
BonesDoUrden chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Absolutely adored these two on their own... Until now. Now I absolutely ADORE the Roxas/Axel pairing! :D And this fic too, since it is the cause of my adoration for the pairing! haha
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 4/4/2010

Aww sweet _ _ _

love peace and chocolate _ _ _

Blessed Be _ _ _
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
-wipes tear away-This was so sweet! I could see it all happening too! I really love this! So awesome and and and... I'm at a loss for words!
amazinglyHeroic chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Aww.. that was so adorable. Amazing job. 8)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
AWESOME CUTE~!
PaleFlutters chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was so sweet _ Really well written and awesome placement of words. Everything flowed beautifully. Happy AkuRoku day!
RecklessxDreamer chapter 1 . 8/13/2009