Reviews for Stoic Vulnerability
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Sniff sniff its so touching. Great job.
gracemis chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Interesting concept with Tsume as a comforting presence to Hiashi's self-recriminations and darkness.

It made me wonder how close Tsume might be to Hizashi as well. Or even if Tsume might have been on a team with Hizashi at some point. Would be an interesting fic...hint hint. :)

thanks for sharing your story
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
*cries*

Oh my... I just feel so awful for Hiashi... to not be able to cry at the death of your twin brother like that. Once again, you've shown how difficult it really is to be a leader of a clan, especially the Hyuuga clan.

And the really sad thing is that I can totally see this incident the way you wrote it. I can clearly see him wanting to grieve but not daring to, because Hyuuga don't weep... *cries some more*

And Tsume is of course, Tsume. And she knows exactly what he need and when he needs it. Her openness and frank attitude is something he seriously needs in his formal and pretentious life and well, this made me realize more than anything else how the two not only belong together but they NEED each other. In ways that perhaps no one will understand but need each other non the less.

Really touchingly written...

Ps: You said defending "evil" characters was kinda like your forte, welcome to my world. *has been defending Severus since day one of fandom* *high fives Hime-chan*
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
OH this was beautiful. I have tears in my eyes. This was so sweet and caring. You've done a remarkable job capturing both their characters as well as the reasons for the behavior relative to their positions as respective clan leaders. Excellent work.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
wow! nyce coupling. it was interesting! i lyked how u portayed the two characters.