Reviews for Without Question or Pause
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 6/15
How much of this show is part of Chicagolore? I have to ask because you do see residents talking a bout this show to this day. I am a science fiction writer because of this; so it's an interesting thing how a bit of Chicago culture is in lingering around. I am going to try to talk to CBS about publishing an authorized anthology based on the show - seeing if they can host it on CreateSpace and I oversee the submissions.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
"I don't get holidays...No sick days...I can't make plans more than a few hours in advance, and even then, I may have to cancel." SIGH. Sounds like my husband's job was for years. I saw a few episodes of this when it was originally on, but I didn't have a TV for several years around that time, so I am just now catching up on the series. I was glad to find you had this one-shot and really enjoyed reading it. I thought you were very true to Gary's character.
kiwipandakun chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
i know it's sooooo long ago but i do hope you'll have a part 3 up you're sleeves :))

it was a great read! _
Jane Q. Doe chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I adored it! There's a serious lack of Early Edition fic, and specifically Gary/Toni. I know the story's marked complete, but I hope you'll reconsider and expand upon their new relationship.
Romantique The Original chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I don't know Toni's character yet, but I want to know more. (That's because I've only seen EE through Season 2.)

LOVE the Gary/Marissa banter. Right on!

Can we have some more please? Love your descriptions ... "fragile like spun sugar," and "The occasional blare of a car horn echoed through the damp night air, and fog horns bellowed from ships on the lake, sounding eerily close. It was a lonely sound and Gary shivered, remembering his night spent in a warehouse near the docks." Oh, you really got me with the later.

I also haven't yet see the ep with the homeless man ... Can't wait. It sounds like its 100 percent angst! :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
You so made my morning! I do hope you post more soon!
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Yeay! A new story! Like always, extremely good writing. I'm really looking forward to more. Soon :-)