Reviews for Sketch
migekun chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I know it's been years since this was written but I think that it's superb dispite the grammer faults. I loved the use of the word "soporfic," I learned that word today.
Redbedandbeyond chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Nice. Yes, I think what you wrote was what was running in Tong's mind when he slept over.
jeivii chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
OMG, CONTINUE THIS NOW ._.!
FalseReflections chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Hmm... Some sentences were a little hard to follow. Sometimes simplicity is the best way to go, especially since the scene you are portraying is a poignant, emotional one. Wouldn't want the tenderness and vulnerability to be drowned in all that jargon.

But other than that, you've made me a very happy person tonight!
Solitary Fatalist chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Ren-chan, you're great!

Sorry for taking so long to review. I can't find the time to surf the net these days, usually because I go home so late. But I'm here now. Hope this review makes up for the wait. XD

The first thing I noticed, above all else, is our similarities in style. We both seem to like the wistful, reflective style of arranging sentiments. You've done a good job. I could feel the mood throughout the entire piece, and I commend you for that. Every thought, every emotion was delicately crafted so that it was exactly like the way people (like me) think before going to sleep. Also, the setting strongly suggests sleep, and the aura it emitted was pulling. Very well-made.

I'd like to point out though, I think the wording is unbalanced. Sometimes you use big words consecutively, other times you use slang. It kind of makes the rhythm trip over itself. Magniloquence, for me, is appreciated. I like big words because I can understand them, and they convey a more vivid message than average ones. But some people on this site (well, more than some) don't understand literary value, and read simply for fandom and the fanservice. What I'm saying is try balance out the big words to even everything out and to make the piece easier to read. IMHO of course.

I can only give my opinion on the technical stuff, mainly because I have no idea what Love of Siam is about. Hope that and this review's okay. You have great talent. Keep writing alright? XD
reidlee chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
woah a very emotionally-charged segment... great job! please do continue your narration, looking forward to your next chapter