Reviews for ARCANES
LadyElena17 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
loved this!
Mary chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
This is getting good, but we need hot, hungry vampire sex! Its not Vicki and Henry without it! "Please"
longlostnite chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I've really enjoyed this story. Your characters are spot on and since I've always believed Henry and Vicki were meant to be together, even if they were vampires, you know I love it when that happens. Lovely story. Thank you.
JuliaAurelia chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Good chapter! Poor Styx, glad he got to go back to his world. And I've always said that if anybody can beat vampire territoriality, it's Henry and Vicki.
Felicitas4620 chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Hi RealTears,

Yeah! An Update! You should have seen my happy dance! :o))

I read this story again from the beginning and I can picture many different tales based on this background...and like Vicki said: "...lots of unfinished business..."

I'm totally ready for the next adventure(s)! :o)

Take care -Felicitas
pokeyspride2002 chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Awesome chapter, story is getting really good! Hope you had a great christmas.
Kib chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
glad to see a new chapter. I am enjoying seeing where ARCANE goes and also how Vicki and Henry work out their territoial issues
Marypokey chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
hey girl!

Glad to see s you back with a new chapter; I was checking every so ofeten but rogue told me that you updated; thank you I love where this story is going and that Vicky and Henry are together as a couple! I look forward to the next chapter!
Felicitas4620 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Deat RealTears,

thank you for the update! I like to take (my) TIME to read and review. :o)

I loved the interaction between Henry and Vicki. It seems so natural. I hope they can get along well.

This story is getting more intriguing, Im pretty shure this case isnt that easy to solve.

This password! :o)

Im looking forward to more

Take care - Felicitas
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Good chapter! Can't wait for your next update!
Felicitas4620 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Dear RealTears, I dont know how I missed to write a comment for this chapter... It reveals a new and interesting world and I hope for an update soon. I just HAVE to know, how our "favourite" couple works together in this story.

Thank you for sharing this regards - Felicitas
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
I think Henry is going to say yes to helping. Please update again soon!
Mary chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Hey sm, this story is awesome, I can hardly wait for chapter 3. Great job!

JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
I enjoyed this chapter-Henry and Vicki were cute as always and we learned more about the ARCANES. I hope you update again soon!
Felicitas4620 chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Ha, she is an issue? :o) I wonder how she is taking that!

Please go on!