Reviews for A Small Price to Pay
The Song Has Spoken chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. Adorable! And I think you got the characters well :D Nice fic.
White Fairy Writer chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Aw, such a sweet story!
IggywiLLsaVeMe2012 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I liked it, it was really cute! You have a good style of writing!
Vivid x Dreams chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I agree that Haruhi is the more like the mother of the group, except for the money handling part/ financing part. That goes to Kyoya.

Great fic!
fate hates me chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
its so cute! i would love to see you write more (*cough* longer *cough*)! haha! good for a first fic!
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
yingyanggirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
love it! :)
amnesia chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I swear this show is under-appreciated, and there aren't enough people doing fics for it! A great little piece of fluff, I love it _ Kudos to you!
Anon A. Mauze chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Freaking GOD! Please write more! You got all of them just right. Especially Tamaki! And this little tidbit was sooo cute!
TripleMelody chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Aww, so sweet and cute!

I love how you portray Haruhi as a mom, and how you showcase her softer side!

Great job!

Melody
Ravensfrost chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Pure cute fluffy love. :) Keep up the writing. Fav
krystal chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
its short and cute I like up the good work.
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Cute, and fitting to all of them _
Wings of Fidelity chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I'd never even think of this one as your first-timer attempt. It'd seem like you've been doing for quite a while now! And I gotta tell ya, I just loved it :D

By the way, I read about the comment of that anonymous flamer of yours. After that, my mind went blank for about a few seconds and came up only with one word - "Huh?"

Never knew you have to "COPYWRITE" something you didn't come up with yourself, and that's used by everyone. Maybe it's his/her self-established law of sorts *snicker*

Anyways, I really suggest you write more Ouran fics! It's absolutely pure love XD

Wings of Fidelity