Reviews for Forced
Kiko12350 chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Aww I feel so happy for naruto!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Loved it!
hirokiri9 chapter 17 . 10/24/2012
I can finally say that I've read all your stories now. Thank you so much for the wonderful stories. I look forward to your future work! :D
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
This has to be the only time it didn't bug me that Sasuke had sex with someone other than Sakura.
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
What happent to the remaining members of Team Taka?
Eve-the-Great chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
I have read a lot of Naruto fanfics in the past and so far, this story is the best one. The plot makes great sense and you actually made every body act and soud like they should. The problem with other fanfics is that the authors don't keep the characters in character, if you know what I mean. Your plot was so awesome and intelligent. I just want to say, *snifles and wipes tear from right eye* thank you for bringing me joy to my Reading Fanfictions life.
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 17 . 7/22/2011
Thanks for writing this amazing fic, I enjoyed reading it, one of the best naruto stories I had ever read. Love the end. XOXO
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
OMG sasuke slept with this foreign girl? I can't believe, I thought he'll stay a virgin til his last breath, wow it's awkward but I love the story.
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Just to tell U that I love your writing style, it's very good and profesionnal. Love the begining.
cat 102 chapter 17 . 7/10/2011
Great story! Congratulations on finishing it! :) I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
ILoveSxS chapter 17 . 5/22/2011
That was SUCH an AMAZING STORY!
Cirno009 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Nooo! Why would u do that! Why would u let him do her! Unless i read it wrong...0_o

but It's still not right! Dx
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 17 . 12/5/2010
love it!
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
ilove it i love it!
Unknown chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
The grammar in story constantly annoyed me.

You do not spell note as "not". Or Karin as "Karun".

You are supposed to captilize the beginning of your sentences and just looking at your author notes in the beginning gave me a headache.

Other from that I can see you tried and your story turned out okay. You might have tried too hard at times-detailing things so much to the point I was so bored I just skimmed through all the chapters. Yet, it was still okay.