Reviews for Hope is the Thing with Feathers
Coolfire30 chapter 12 . 6/1
OH MY GODDDDDDDD THIS IS SO GOOD, PLEASE CONTINUE...
StormieLikeWeather chapter 12 . 5/13
I'm not sure how I managed to miss reading this until now, but wow. Such an excellently unique and written story. I love it. Absolutely. One of my faves. And I've read fanfiction for years. It's so so so excellent. Thank you for it.
This story was wonderful. So much fun to read and I loved how you incorperated Greek mythology.
Fyyrrose chapter 12 . 4/28
Trying to get this stupid app to work is frustrating, so I hope it works.. if not, you missed out on a kick ass review! This is seriously some amazing writing. Plot, dialogue, concepts, blows my mind away! Judging from the other reviews, this story is complete, which saddens me and warms me at the same time. All great stories, never truly end, but on the other hand, the accomplishment of getting it done is a thrill. IMHO, a great story all around. Thank you for sharing the workings of your mind. It has been a blast to read. ... and if it's not done, then we need to have a conversation starting with, girlfriend, where is the next chapter? and for both of our sakes, I've eliminated the expletives tumbling from my mouth. And don't worry about a couple mistakes. I catch them in NY best sellers all the time. If that's the worst people can say, pffft you've got it made.
missmocha77 chapter 1 . 3/28
I loved the story! Thank you for writing! Literally the first sess/Kag I've read in years.
Interesting concepts but oddly paced.
Surprising amount of typos
Kite1011 chapter 12 . 2/12
Aaah! I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! I'm so happy you finished it!

Like, this is still my favorite SessKag fic. EVER. Nothing has ever come close! It's just so amazing and brilliant and just, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Now don't mind me, I'm probably just gonna keep re-reading it again! 3
feedthegrimmjows chapter 12 . 2/7
I adored this story. Amazing work!
DJmiso chapter 12 . 2/2
does this mean yer finished? there is no indication in yer summary that it is but then that seemed like an ending. that was so well-written, and i loved how you incorporated greek gods into this story! please return soon!
DJmiso chapter 7 . 2/2
where's miyu?
DJmiso chapter 4 . 2/2
i feel like i stepped into an herbology class at hogwarts. this is awesome! xD
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
Again laughing out loud, this was so great! I wish I could write dialogue like you do!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
Wow! I was not expecting that at all but it works and was great!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
I was cracking up the whole chapter! Plus your ideas are mesmerizing and original and left me speechless in places. This story is so, so good!