Reviews for Hope is the Thing with Feathers
Arisu-chanthehappykitty chapter 11 . 8/9
Cucumber hahaha I laughed so hard at that one xx update soon
Desinfection chapter 11 . 5/20
This. Pure perfection. Pls plsplspls tell me you gonna finish this fast? I think Imma die if you don't. Amazing work. May your motivation and inspiration never leave you.
Nebride chapter 11 . 2/22
Love this story! I had fun rereading it and putting the new chapter in context. This is a wonderful, wonderful fic. Thanks for sharing.
alcasm91 chapter 11 . 2/22
Been a fan of your writing and this story for a while now! I was just wondering if you thought you'd ever come back to this one and finish it up?
maleficus-lupus chapter 11 . 2/16
*sniggers gleefully* Fun!
Conflicted Soul chapter 11 . 2/10
This story is smoking! I loce the two of them together, especially when they are so sexually frustrated ;)
Conflicted Soul
eileenKelli chapter 11 . 2/6
I had only the vaguest memory of little parts of this I read from chapter one! If I forget again before the next chapter, I will happily re-read it again. Brilliantly written, and I really love the story.
Even though I didn't remember this fic, I did recognize your name and was incredibly excited for more of your work. Art or writing, it's always beautiful.
Varietyfan505 chapter 11 . 1/25
I'm so glad that things are finally heating up between Kagome and Sesshomaru. Can't wait for the next chapter
Walis chapter 11 . 1/21
I forgot how capable you are of mixing sexy and downright hysterical. Thanks for coming back. Looking forward to what's left!
Sugar0o chapter 11 . 1/20
god I've missed you! this was just awesome!
Sabrina chapter 11 . 1/20
THANK you for not giving up on the story!
WiccanMethuselah chapter 11 . 1/19
Oh, thank you, so VERY much for this delicious update! Dare I hope that you might also post this over on Dokuga? I've no doubt that the readers there would be every bit as delighted as here. I so love this story... have I mentioned that once or twice? And I'm so delighted that you're determined to finish it for us, life notwithstanding. Again, so MANY thanks for all your hard work and dedication!
Shadowblayze chapter 11 . 1/19
Poor, poor Kagome! Sess is such a terrible, torturous, teasing jerk!

Glad to have ya back! I've always really loved this story!
C. Nichole chapter 11 . 1/19
Oh! It warms my heart to see this updated! Glad you've posted this, I had so much fun reading it (the tension between Kags and Sesshohmaru is both sensual and hilarious, which I lovegreat characterisation! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Good luck with real life and have an awesome day!
vanialex chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
Cant say how much I love this story...though it was interesting reading it at work and having to contain my laughter lol