Reviews for Anniversary
Ravenswing chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Encore encore that was damn good. You rock dude!
Hellionkyo chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was good, for something i didnt know anything about of reading. yer brother fluffy sent me yer site, so i figured i check is out.

-megami
Avex chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
Pretty good for a song fic
MaceEcam chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
As one they turned to where Jason was sitting…only to see an empty chair, with a crudely written sign hanging off of it saying “be back in 5, gotta pee.”

I almost feel out of my chair at that one. Good joke, just like Jason.

I was so into the Jason/Angela bit in the last chapter I had completely forgotten that Fisk was skipped. I can't argue with your reason for doing it, and it was done well, but now I can't help myself wonder what he had sung. Somehow Viva La Vida by Coldplay comes to mind...

The kiss was good. I can't wait till your next story.

Oh, btw there IS somebody that good...Chuck Norris!
Brian Whitfield chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
A New Divide. I live Linkoln Park, and I love transformers, so it works. I like this short story more than your previous one. However, I hated the way it ended. There was something lacking at the end pertaining to Jason and Anglela. I think you know what I mean, but just in case you aren't following me: a "hug" wasn't enough. And for the love of god get rid of "And they did". It is unneeded and it looks sloppy. But, overall, great job on this great story. Keep up the good work.
Brian Whitfield chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
And the plot thickens! But pregnency? Come on. I'm not dissapointed, but there were some other choices you could have made that would have developed a better plot with more freedom to it. I mean, with pregnancy as your basic sub-plot rising action, you aren't much of a choice on what to do next. Maybe you like it this way, or maybe you just couldn't think of anything else. Had you gone with something else, like dropping the pregnancy thing entirely, you would have a lot more legos to play with, if you know what I mean. I'm not angry or anything like that. I like the sub-plot, I just feel you made a wrong turn, thats all. I really dislike the fact that Fisk wasn't given a song. I understand the need for a break in the repetition, but :( why on Fisk? His was the one that I wanted to see the most. I guess it couldn't be avoided, seeing as how Jason and Lucy spent like 15 minutes outside. Well, if you're going to pick a song for Fisk, I would suggest classic oldies rock. My suggestions: "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult, "No Time" by the Guess Who, or "Take Me Home Country roads" by John Denver.
Yay Lol chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
Another amazing story and nice idea making fisk a horable singer,lol. Anyway are u gonna make another one?
Brian Whitfield chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Excellent work. I only saw one typo, but it was nothing major. I loved the song you picked for Tommy. However, Andy Williams seems like a bit of a deep voice for him. The sub-plot was a somewhat of a must, and you're doing all the right things with it. I like the speech that Lucy gave, including the reference to the "Men and Women" chapter of Better Days, where Elizabeth gets back together with Fisk. I am hoping that Jason and Angela get together, because the way your playing it out makes it almost an inevitability that such a thing will occur. It would act as a basis/springboard for a biblical amount of fan fic that you could write about them, seeing as they are your characters. It could be related to Better Days by including small/huge appearences from the characters in Better Days. If you try hard enough, you could seperate them from the fan fic genre, take away any relation to Better Days, and then making your own stories. You have a big opportunity here, and if I were you, I would take it.
Brian Whitfield chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Excellent! Still no typos! I am very pleased with the song you picked for Ryan, and the small "American Idol" joke that followed. It took me a while to catch the joke (I realized it was a joke when it came to Jason). I am also very pleased that Ryan actually sang well (I was listening to it on youtube while I read it). I don't have much to disagree on here, because you pretty much nailed this chapter perfectly. I loved the part with rock paper scissors. It was totally called for, and it seems like something they would do! Overall, great job! Keep on being awesome!
Brian Whitfield chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I didn't see a single typo, which means you're getting better. I liked the song you chose for Lucy, cause it seems like something that her inner child would enjoy doing, considering the fact that she listened to Madonna as a child. I see we still prefer an all star cast, including your original characters. You're also doing good with keeping their personalities believable, something that few people are good at (considering tha tmost fan fics are about what the fan WANTED to see happen in the story). I'm surprised that you went out of the way to actually find the lyrics to the song. Personally, I don't like Pink that much, but that video "So What?" was too freaking funny to leave out of my favorites on youtube. I'm surprised you didn't mention the name of the restaraunt when you mentioned that Church wouldn't fit in there. I can tell by the chapter names that this is going to be somewhat of a singing fan fic. I await your opinion on what song Fisk will sing. When you get the chance, look up a song called "No Time". I think it relates to the Fisk's life. Good job, by the way. Your getting better.
MaceEcam chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Ok first off, good song choice. Secondly, you just keep pushing the envelope don't ya?

Another good chapter Bro, keep it up.
MaceEcam chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
I'm going to knee YOU in the groin over the song choice bro. (It was perfect).

As for the subplot it's got me interested.
MaceEcam chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Gah, I hit send before I finished writing my review.

The Idol bit was perfect. I could totally see something like that happening in the Better Days universe.

Fisk was a bit creepy though...
MaceEcam chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
You sure know how to pick them. This is one of my favorite songs.
Avex chapter 2 . 8/19/2009