Reviews for Propriety Is the Devil
Monochrome-Muse chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
I doubt it's possible for the smile on my face to get any bigger. I'm glad you liked the review I left. Thank you so much for writing that epilogue. That was adorable, comforting, and made me go all quiet fangirl (it's 1 a.m. so quiet mode must be initiated). Thanks again.
Katey123 chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
Wow I loved it! very well written! I love the idea of Larsa trying to find the courage to ask Basch for Mae's hand in marriage. You are such a talented writer :)
Monochrome-Muse chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
Poor Basch! Damn when Penelo sets her mind on something she sticks to it. I respect that. But how could she and the others do such a thing to him, toying with him and leaving him in the dark? Christ I felt so bad for him. He's such an honorable and respectable man and the fiendish nymph was tearing away at his morality . . . I love it.

The ending was absolutely perfect (Basch's brief memory of Penelo as a flower girl gave me chills). I now desperately want a Larsa/Mae story. If you don't I'll live but . . . please write one (please?).

You had me smitten at the very first sentence. Your writing is beautiful and flows so smoothly. A good writer is able to convey the emotions of the characters through their words and you successfully achieved that. I felt Basch's anxiety, felt his initial paranoia and suspicions, and sighed helplessly when he was ensnared in Penelo's traps and felt like a fool. Your story was a delightful surprise to find and a pleasure to read.
Teldra chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
This is cute :)
TheLittlestChocobo chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
So I'd just like to say that I LOVE the BashxPenelo paring, and these stories are brilliant! Humor can be difficult to incorporate, but I find it effective here. Also, I appreaciate that the other characters are in the story, and they all behave in character. I've only just stumbled upon these, and I've only read the first two, but I can't wait to read the others! :)
delylah chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
Awwww...loved this! The thought of Bitty Penelo clone setting her sights on Larsa is adorable : )
TheDevilMayCry chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
Oh, wow. I think I just fell completely in love with Mae. What an amazing character. :) It would be really well done if you wrote a sequel for them. Poor Larsa. D And this story is very well done. I love how Basch is completely oblivious for so long; silly man. And Penelo, being so patient. I guess she learnt that from years with Vaan. :P All in all, another wonderfully done story. As far as I can tell, I haven't yet found a story of yours I haven't loved. Of course, I haven't yet read them all, but I highly doubt I'm going to find one I don't like. D
Katey123 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Hehe that was quite amusing. I like the idea of Mae and Larsa oddly enough. A fitting end to the mini-series :)
SayuXx chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
I love that line:

quote:" "Much older," Larsa coughed into his hand"

_ I can imagine that so well :P I really had to laugh xD Poor Larsa, seems that he is in trouble. ;D

But no man can ever reach Basch's propriety ;D He's just too good for himself. ;)

Great story :)
Silvani chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Hehe, a great ending for a great story!

I really enjoyed reading this lighthearted piece of work.

I hope you keep up writing great stories like this one and your many others :)
AshmandaLC chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
:emits fangirly squeals: E! XDXDXD

OMG LOVE THIS!

see this review? this review equals epic!love for your stories. yeah. Not just LOVE but EPIC!LOVE! XD and this last one was certainly a pleasant suprise :D Love that the boys are just like their father, while the ONE girl they have is EVERY BIT OF HER MOTHER! XD

and that little bit Penelo said about how she didn't give up on him? AWESOME! XD

this update made me smile this morning (well, morning for ME atleast...since I just got up...XD) and while part of me is a little saddened by the fact that this is the last one, I remind myself that this is the last one of THIS story. XD so i totally know there will be more :D

hope to see more, hon! ;) (i could so be cheesy right now and have this reviewed signed as "Your Biggest Fan!") XD
Emy chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Oh! When I saw the title, I thought that it was already the end. That made me sad. But it's really the end.

I really liked this story. I don't think I have reviewed for the other chapters. And this chapter is a good way to end the story.

The last sentence is so funny and amazing!
SayuXx chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Oh, that was completely what I had in my mind...Truly, especially the last words of Fran...xD Just too fitting :P.

Although I'm jealous. I want Basch, too, He IS so lovely :D

Love that. Like always ;P
Redundant Goddess chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
... Aw. Excellent stuff! Sad it had to end, but you ended it so well. Thank you for writing something so wonderful, full of life and fun. Hope to read more fics from you in the future.

Peace, Pies and Merriment!

R.G. x
Katey123 chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
Aw that was so cute :) A very happy ending indeed!