Reviews for Welcome Home Draco Malfoy
Guest chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
AliceCullen3 chapter 24 . 3/20/2014
queen artemisia chapter 23 . 2/16/2014
This book was so sweet! I couldn't stop smiling! Kudos to the author #iloveallthingsfluff!
calixdani chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
When the named him Stephan... I can't.. THE FEELS!
WillowNewt10730 chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
Bold, italix, AND underlined?
Please...but story's going good
WillowNewt10730 chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
you've got a pretty many grammatical and spelling errors..and sudden bold chapters?
But story's great! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 12/5/2012
OMIGOSH! PATRICK DON'T GO! You'll get killed and have to leave Chloe! NOO! But if you do go, bring Spongebob and Squidward with you. They'll be perfect decoys! :P Sorry, ruining the moment aren't I? :/
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Whoa...can they be like best friends or what? :P
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Oh Neville...sigh, I really wanted them to go, but it's cool since Luna's pretty amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Aww...they're soo cute!
SlytherinWalker chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Amazing can't wait to read more
azilamm chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love how this story continues seemlessly after the battle. Excellent! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I want to read this story, but I really can't get past all the annoying mistakes. The bold chapters, for one. The fact that in the dialogue there only seems to be commas. It seems like you replaced all the punctuation with commas and then added more. Its difficult to feel the emotion behind the character's words. It seems like a great plot and story, but I can't get past all that. Sorry :/
MissRiddleMalfoy chapter 23 . 2/17/2012
Wow! Absolutely loved this! This story is amazing! Keep up the good work, you're a very talented writer!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 24 . 1/24/2012
I like the story. However the bold and underlined chapters was very annoying. I advice to fix it seeing that this story is finished.