Reviews for Insert Sharpshooting Immortal Here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I like Adrian. Blah gotta find the other fics but they all make sense pretty much. Onto the next one!
The Layman chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh no, anything but the Biography section! THE IRRELEVANCE! OH GOD THE IRRELEVANCE! (Hi Ben!)

But seriously, Tash hasn't been on enough field missions lately. I think this was good for her.
Library Arcanium chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
And you call me reckless...gallavanting off to a fandom full of vampires and werewolves and hybrid-Sues...and you didn't take me for any of the fun! -pokes- You're gonna be dusting off those shelves for a very long time...

Not a bad entry, my friend. Perhaps a bit rushed, but good all the same!
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
lol! awesome! for some reason, fics written by the leaders are always the best. D

where's Jess intending to go with her tatoo power? i DO know a lot about emotional control and the like, and wicca as well. sadly (for Jess), the solution is likely to involve a lot of meditation to bring her powers under control. XD

oh! and i dunno if she already told you, but Danielle is writing a Society fic for FMA - yes, she has a way of getting around the firewall. just fyi.

i love these things, and can't wait for more of your writing! maybe start posting your crossover sequel-shot-

3!

Ryuu-chan
Randomcheeses chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was awesome! I love these one-shots! I wonder if you'd consider doing a fullmetal alchemist one?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
*snickers* Complete and total humor. Much needed for ACMSES section, especially after so much doom and gloom. Too bad the next thing I write will be rather on the dark side of things. Keep writing!
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
...well...there's no reason for him to punish you if it wasn't on the List...

...a vampire named Selene? Aster won't be happy. xD

And ohgog, Leonard...

*goes to update the wiki*
Here for the Twister chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Damn dusting.

Ah I love it, majorly laughing at us striding around the Underworld fandom in our pyjamas!