Reviews for My Ghostly Life
...CRACK PAIRING.

but SUPER AWESOME. :D

I hope there's moaarr. x3
ReiTheDemonQueen chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
OMG I love it please update. This story seems really good please don't leave us hanging!
ToiletFacility chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Agh! You can't leave us hanging with such a promising start! Danny Phantom/Scrubs is a great idea ffor a crossover that can be done in so many ways. I really want to know how you tie both series together :)

Anywya, I'm really enjoying what I've read so far and hope you update soon. :D
Neversaid-I-Madesense chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
AH-HAH.

So the plot is finally starting to come into motion. Wow, we're finally getting somewhere with this... hee. I hope people will get more interested in this now- we worked our butts off for this Dx But it was still really fun all the same.

With each new review, I get a wiggly feeling.

...Wait. Uh, okay, not the best way to put it but you get my point xDD Can't wait to write the rest!
pikachuhunter1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wow, this is great! I hope you continue it, it's really very interesting. .

Pika!
Parker Stark chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I like it. Im looking forward to more :3

Love

Kuro
Azvee chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Pretty good opening. But, I really want to know who was hanging out with Vlad. I suppose that's will be found out later though. I do have three guesses about who it may be. Can't wait to read the rest of it!
Neversaid-I-Madesense chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
My name is actually CelestialStorywriter, but whatever, they'll figure it out xD

OMG.

FINALLY.

I was afraid this would take forever to finish! SQUEE. It looks even more epic in form x3

I can't wait to help write out the rest!

Much love,