Reviews for The Prince's Blacksmith
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 4/24
I don't even know which book/film this fanfic came from but still enjoyed this! thanks for sharing this lovely oneshot :)
Gustavius3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Most excellent with a touch of humor.
Lulu chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Loved your story, The Prince and Kate were two of my favourite characters from the film, you've done a great job of bringing them together. Thanks for a great read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Your story is fantastic! I love your portrayal of all the characters and the beautiful simplicity of the story.
Kendran chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Good God you make wish for more of this pair. And you have created a wonderful Fairy Tale with a heroine that is not a Damsel in Distress (Thank You so much for that by the way). You have matched it perfectly with the movie, answered all the questions, tied up all the loose ends, while remaining true to the characters. Not every FanFiction author can say that you know, you should be proud. Your work is as phenomenal as Kate's amour work, keep it up. good lookin out and stay safe :D
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I enjoyed this. Knight’s Tale itself was gleefully and unashamedly anachronistic, so the whole ‘Prince and the Blacksmith’ fairy tale fit nicely into the existing world (as opposed to the real one) for which the reader had already willingly suspended their disbelief.

Edward was a startlingly memorable character in the film, despite his lack of screen time, and Kate was a strong character in her own right – you give them a real chemistry together, and write both of them a very appealing romance that fits neatly within the shape of the film.

I liked that you introduced Kate first, giving her a different first impression of competence and stubbornness to remind that she was holding her own before she joined up with the merry band of misfits. That everything then plays out from her perspective, both the familiar scenes and the new, flows naturally from that.

You’ve a real knack for phrasing which catches emotion as much as it does simple description, and that above all it what makes this stand out as much as it does.

Nice work, as ever.
Sajna18 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wow I loved this story! I really enjoyed the interaction between Kate and Edward it was realistic and not to rushed, thanks for a great story!
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awww this was delightfully sweet. :)
Jazziet chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was so sweet and beautiful. I really loved this and always thought Kate deserved something like this.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was good.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
The chocolate chips in the cookie, etc.

This story is flat-out amazing.
forgottenfoxes chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I loved this story, it was well paced story. Usually the Knights Tale stories are to fast they meet, they kiss, and a day later there married. I really enjoyed this story, I'll have to check out your other work.
snowspell chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
good story. Thank you. The characters were believable and acted perfectly for their story and in character for their time. I love Joan!
WhiteCollarCaffrey chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Loved it!
Ninpinpin chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
OMG!1 This is awesome.. and thinking that I was the only one in the world who liked these aussie couple.. this fic is amazing!