Reviews for The Broken Coven.
Dani chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I would love to read more of this please send me the story if you can...
Entgirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
I think it is entirely unfortunate that you have stopped this story because a few people had problems with it. I was truly enjoying it and would have liked to have seen it end.

And there are many people who proclaim to be "witches" but don't follow the codes the high and mighty reviewers have laid out. Witchcraft, like all religions, have different opinions.

I lament the unfinishness of this story.
Denise Patterson chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
Dear Joxer,

Its Denise again can you send me the next chapter no. 7 please.

Denise.
JOxER chapter 5 . 4/24/2002
Ok, here i go again. the whole reason the devil and witchcraft was togethor was like a little clue. i guess i did bad in it but i a great explanation on how it was a broken coven way long ago... that was goin to be chapter 6 or 7... but i stoped it before i could write it. im sorry again for thatbut ya have to understnad that the stry was just developin... im sorry again and thanks for the honest review.
BULLannRKEYfaery chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Ok... Well.*deep breath* I would like to begin that Witchcraft and the devil do not belong in the same sentance. followers of the old religion dont even beleive in the devil. I read it because the promo bit said witchcraft. I was intrigued as things of this nature often intrigue me but then When they were in the chat room and started talking about the devil...sigh. Try research. I will try to continue the rest of this story. I'll try. The basic plot is good! but that one bit really burst my bubble.
DonutHobbes chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
To be truthful, I think its bad. Not as bad as some of the early stuff in the Spin City section (Oh, dear Goddess, don't get me started on that!). And secondly, some of the dialouge for the characters seems very out of character. And last but not least, the movie The Craft had no fact on witch craft in it.
Pam chapter 5 . 1/21/2002
I love your stories. I would love to read the rest of this story. Please keep writting! Feel free to e-mail the rest of the story if you are not going to post it on here. Thankyou for all your writtings.
Teresa chapter 5 . 1/21/2002
Hey Joxer, I didn't actually email you but I remember saying something in a reveiw about people possibly taking offence. I didn't actually mean me personally, I hope my comments didn't upset you at all. I also thought you'd like to know that I have the greatest respect and admiration for your sensitivity to other people's feelings. And I'd like to note that quite often, although people taking offence at something is legitimate, people will take offence at almost everything (take the whole idea of an elf and what it means to the jonathan brandis cult for example). Fanfiction is a way of expressing your soul and sharing it with people who understand. I think if you realise that your not sharing it with people who understand it's better to move on. Once again, thankyou for being the person you are and I look forward to more of your work :)
cinder126 chapter 5 . 1/21/2002
I liked your story and people who get offended should not read the story. The whole point of fanfiction is just that, fiction if we only get one type of story then is loses it's appeal. Your story may not fit the mold set forth by others but please continue. Its like watching a movie an never knowing how it ends. It will haunt you. It is well written an very orignal.
JOxER chapter 4 . 1/13/2002
Sorry about Chapter four- I did went back and fixed the problem for those who spotted it. The chapter is ALL there now. Sorry...
Sammie chapter 3 . 1/8/2002
Oh jeeze. Those are not nice people. :) Your Welcome JOxER. :) Keep it up! I am still enjoying this story. :) LaterZ!
Sammie chapter 2 . 1/7/2002
Oh Damien sure does sound scary looking. I hope they do not hurt Lucas too bad for lying. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for another part. LaterZ!
Sammie chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Oh please do conintue it! This sound interesting indeed. I would love to see what more you got for it. I am enjoying it so far and am sure I will enjoy the rest as well. Write more soon Joxer. I don't know how you can be typing three stories at once but hey all the more power to ya. :) Keep up the great work! LaterZ!
Teresa chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Well, to be honest I am a fan of your stories and this one isn't up to ur usual standard. Just a reminder - witchcraft and satan worshipping are completley different, so be careful not to offend some people. But the fic is consistant and interesting.
Narnia Princess chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Oh, I really do need to keep my kid out of those chat rooms. Do teenagers really whine like that?And you might consider a 'ing' on the end of the F word instead of the 'en'. I've never seen it spelled that way. So anyway. I hope Lucas comes to his senses soon, 'cause I don't like him this way. I think I would like it better without the cussing. Also, go through and fix the errors. Better yet, find someone to proof for you.