Reviews for When Time and Space collide!
Super lazer ninja 12 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
the pokemon theme was the 2nd season theme from all the way back in the orange islands when misty and tracey were still around how did you get that mixed up with diamond and pearl
DarkAssassinB34 chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
AWESOME STORY! I was skeptical at first but you made it awesome even without going overboard on Timmy using wishes! Please keep writing!
Novarin chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
Kinda weird how Ash and Dawn never saw or met the others. Great story though!
barryc10 chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
It's good, but it needs to be corrected. First off, Darkrai's Black and Purple attack is Dark Pulse, not Dark Ray. Dark Ray isn't even its Japanese name. Secondly, the song that Godey left is Oracion, not araysson. Thirdly, the girl who is a descendant of Alisha is Alice, not Allis. Finally, I can tell you're bad at grammar, so if you don't have one already, get a beta-reader who is good at grammer. It'll help.
guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
lol sora heard timmy wanda and cosmo that makes perfect sense now oh and i love your story but i just wish loz was in it but oh well... THIS AWSOME!
grimlock924 chapter 21 . 4/25/2010
this is very good. at the fight scene with dialga and palkia just how much power does this guys have and pokemon charetors were bearly met each other but still this good.
Muse Scroll chapter 6 . 3/6/2010
On top of the other things, you've misspelled "Palkia".
Muse Scroll chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Okay, first and foremost... the grammar. Say this without taking a breath:

Danny having seen Vlad Plasmius duplicate himself before isn't all that much surprised about Darkrai's duplication but he still says in shock "Oh man!"

If there is no punctuation, it means that the reader must read without taking a breath. Not fun. Make sure you use punctuation at the right times, no matter what! Also, your speech... not well placed. When someone talks, a new paragraph starts. End of discussion. You have it like this:

Suddenly Dawn put's her hand on Ash and says "Ash stop Pikachu can't breath" Ash then replies with "Where am I?"

Do this:

"Ash, stop! Pikachu can't breathe," Dawn said, suddenly putting her hand on Ash's shoulder.

"Where am I?" Ash asked in return, as he loosened his grip and looked around.

Your plot us decent. The grammar needs serious work, though...
Alisha Blank chapter 23 . 1/13/2010
For your information, Dawn didn't win the Alamos Town contest. The girl with the Honchkrow and Infernape did. You can see the girl holding up the ribbon in the credits. You should give Baron Alberto and Team Rocket more closure in the story, since they seem to disappear after the Baron transforms back from Lickilicky. Realistically, I don't think anyone or anything apart from Palkia, Giratina, and Arceus can crack Dialga's diamond, and only if they hit it with their most powerful attack.
WereDragon EX chapter 23 . 1/13/2010
This is an interesting story. There are quite a few grammar and spelling mistakes here, and it does make it a bit hard to read, so you should work on that. An alternate take to the Darkrai movie, it does seem weird that Ash and his group barely notice the newcomers. It also seems odd that some would just take off without seeing if Darkrai lives. Timmy leaving without saying goodbye strikes an odd chord with me as well. You depicted Dialga and Palkia as practically invincible in the story, able to defeat the visitors and still stand strong, which is definately true in the movie. I think the only thing that can beat them is Arceus. However, there are some errors in the story I would like to bring your attention to.

Dialga does not use Aura Sphere in the movie. The "multiple energy bullet" attack used by Dialga is Draco Meteor. Darkrai does not use Ice Beam in the movie, that attack is Shock Wave. The "dark ray" attack used by Darkrai is Dark Pulse. The "energy sheild" used by Dialga and Palkia is Protect. Graviga, being governed by the rules of gravity, and a facet of space, should not affect Palkia, the same way Stopaga does not affect Dialga. I'm surprised Dialga did not freeze or rewind time to get an upper-hand over his opponents, and that Palkia did not attempt to phase out into another dimension or warp space to avoid his opponent's attacks.

It was good entertainment to see Timmy as a commentator before actually stepping in himself. But overall, very exciting story, looking forward to reading more of your work.
Kinghy chapter 23 . 1/13/2010
Neat story. Will you be updating the sequel soon? Will there also be a third crossover story based on the Arceus movie?
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
I think you made a mistake. Its Palkia not Palkiah, just know that there is no h on the end okay?

But you did okay.