Reviews for Rage Against Time
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 24 . 3/23/2012
Enjoyed this very much! I'm so glad they all got their happy ending!

Thanks for sharing!

xx
Jazzola chapter 24 . 6/29/2011
Absolutely wondrous story once again. Kept me thoroughly hooked and entertained, with great drama, adorable romance, and overall just brilliant writing. Thank you so much for writing!

Jazzola :D
Baibe chapter 24 . 1/2/2011
This is one of my fave stories ever, there aren't many I've re-read but this and it's prequel are ones I have and probably will again. Totally love it. x
Solo Lady chapter 24 . 5/16/2010
My apologies for not having reviewed this chapter sooner. This is such a beautiful way to wrap up the "Rage" stories and I love it.

Gene and Alex happily settled with their children. James's appearance took me by surprise, but I was very happy to meet him. The image of Gene sitting with his son and telling him all about his mother was so sweet and I couldn't help thinking he did that as a way to bridge that gap between mother and child, however small the gap might be. Molly is a teen with all the love and aggravation that come with those years - on both sides! Yet she and Gene still have a connection. And little Lola, sounds like a copy of Alex, with her stubbornness. So nice that Lily and Evan have found happiness with each other. The team from Fenchurch East are doing well.

Finally, Gene and Alex, still devoted to each other, still in love, and still quite randy for each other. Perfect ending to the story.
lioness2611 chapter 24 . 5/3/2010
Sorry for taking so long to review, have got really quite behind on my Ashes reading. I absolutely loved this story, and the last two chapters were fantastic. Quite upset that this is finished now! Hope to read more of your stuff soon.
x lioness x
Novindalf chapter 24 . 4/4/2010
Oh that was just sublime :)
theHuntgoeson chapter 24 . 4/1/2010
What a marvellous conclusion. It's good that you don't make their existence entirely idyllic - Molly's a teen with all that that implies, Alex has had her traumas over James's birth and had had trouble bonding with him - but you make it very clear that her love for Gene, and his for her, are strong enough to survive anything. And there's the added bonus of giving Evan some happiness at last. Plus we get news of the rest of the team, some smut, and the final image of Alex carrying James in her arms. Thanks so much for the two 'Rage' stories - I hope S3 inspires you to lots more A2A fics!
heathsie chapter 24 . 3/29/2010
FANTASTIC end to one of the best Ashes stories around! I really really loved it so thanks for sharing and I hope to read more of your 'ramblings' in the future if they all turn out to be as good as these were :)

Stacy x
Mrs Pepperpot chapter 24 . 3/29/2010
I've finally caught up with this and what can I say...

I'm sat here with tears in my eyes, it was wonderful, so beautifully written with so many great twists and turns.

The ending was just perfect :)

I look forward to reading your next fic, whether it's a new instalment in this Rage series or something else entirely.
Symphony In Blue chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
Aw that really was the perfect ending to this story. So beautiful! I've enjoyed every moment of this story and 'Rage of Angels', it's been an absolute treat :)
Fran16 chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
Aww absolutely stunning ending & I especially loved the end, with her remembering what had said all those years ago. & Your writing is perfect as always :)

Fran

x
wombledon chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
Very sweet, Siggy. Loved the epilogue and the babies. :D
Malena Hunt chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
One word: stubble. *drops dead*

It was a very fitting ending, tying up everything nicely, showing us Gene and Alex's wonderful (though not perfect) life. I loved Junior and Juniorette! And my heart goes out to Molly, having Gene for a dad at that particular age is not a walk in the park. *rolls eyes* Your Gene still is as sexy and adorable as he ever was, though he's a respectable Chief Super and an old married man now. ;) Love him.

Thank you, Siggy. I hope we'll get to read something more from you in the future. :)
Mage of the Heart chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
Beautiful round off to a great story - I liked the fact that, despite Alex's worry over James, it finished with her cradling him; it fitted really well. Some lovely hot, tender smut, and a great fic - can't wait for your next story, whenever it might come!
Lucida Bright chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
Blimey - she should be ecstatically happy. Very. She's got two more kids, she's got Molly, Evan and her old/future life back, she's got Ray, Shaz and Chris, she's got Blackberries and Facebook, a book contract, AND she has Gene.

You've engineered a fantastic ending, Siggy, with everyone accounted for and on track, and G&A still having great smut (with elders to babysit). That's some resolution! There was even a bit of ├čtubble to keep me happy (not exclusively, I'm sure).

Congratulations on completing in perfect time. Hope you get inspired by S3 - maybe they'll go trout-fishing...