Reviews for Special
FlonkertonChamp1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Love this. And honestly, I don't think I need the NC17 version... not only because I couldn't find the LJ link in your profile, but because I love it as-is.
Lady Livia chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was perfect.

All of it. Especially that last bit. :P

disposablehero chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Good job- I love this 'ship to start with and for a PWP, you've managed to pack in quite a lot of character. The Chase POV works well and the dialogue is spot on. Perhaps because you edited this for 's standards, Cameron seems to be a little thin- as in, I can tell that's Chase there, great job with him, and then, well, that's probably Cameron. Got her name on, anyway. I've been looking for well-written Chase/Cam and hey, lucky me, I get it right the first time. Thanks!
sam-am18 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is adorable! I love it
Oliviet chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Just read the Live Journal version. God, that was good. Wonderfully written.
zivaharknessBADWOLF chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Naw that was a cute one i liked it :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow, that was amazing! I love chameron fics and I personally I think there aren't enought rated M's out there. You managed to make smutty and classy. You should totally do a secong chapter or a follow uo story with the icing. Plz...
SinfulPerfection chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Okay, I normally don't like Chameron and today I realized I've NEVER read a Chameron fic. So I searched, hoping to remedy that, and your story was the first it, and oh God am I glad I read it. This was amazing! Seriously, it's so hard to find sex scenes that are both hot and classy, and this was perfect. You might even have convinced me to like Chameron a little. Great story :D
91FanFicLover63 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Usually I hate Chase/Cameron stories but this was excellent. Good job!