Reviews for Five Times Anakin Skywalker Fell In Love
meriland25 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Wonderful...trully amazing beyound words. Have a nice day :)
VivaVerde chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Anakin's spot-on here. The thirst for freedom, the touch of arrogance, how much the love in his life shaped him...

Obi-Wan's segment was especially good, letting their bond perk through a tad.
Takiki16 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
PlEEEEEAAAAASSSE post more fics from this universe! I'm intrigued by it already; how is this universe going to compare/contrast to canon, how does Sidious factor in, and, above all, how is the Anidala romance going to play out? Update por favor!
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
wow. appropriately DARK. love it.
darthluna01 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Ooh! This has been lying in my inbox for days, and I finally got around to reading it. Wonderful and brilliantly angsty as always.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
As a connoisseur of creepy I heartily applaud your last sentence. Good to see your writing again! It isn’t that difficult to post at the hive of scum and villainy called FFN, is it? (Says the one who’s really late reviewing. Pish tosh.) Anyway, as usual your prose was fantastic, but what I really liked about this story were the snippets of concept– what if Anakin had been bought by Jabba?; how “being a person isn't good enough for her” (but being a Jedi is?); and how Anakin equated Padawan with “slave” and wouldn’t call Ahsoka that, further widening the gap between how someone Jedi-raised and someone not think. Each of the nonhuman loves–flight, freedom, even the dark side–came across as larger-than-life and important. I would have liked to see more comraderie between Anakin and Obi-Wan, balancing out the arrogance that you have Anakin show, like the canon writers tend to do; but then that wouldn’t have fit with the overarching theme of freedom so well.
Haninator chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is epic! I love it! Do another!
SpaghettiEater chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I really like this, the last one was kind of creepy thought, but it was interesting and good.
pronker chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
All finely crafted, liked the "authority a foreign language on his tongue" phrase especially, because his background of slavery would leave him unprepared for being responsible for another, when he'd never grown up being responsible for himself.
LASOS chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Yes, please.

*melts into a puddle of fangirl joy*

ILY! 3
Yesac chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow, that's very haunting, especially the last part. You do a good job of showing how Anakin's love plays a large part in defining him, yet how it-and he-are also so ultimately flawed. Very nice job.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Great story! Glad to see you posting here, even if it's just this one fic since I don't have an lj, and so cannot review your lovely writing. Four, and the paragraph after it, were probably my favorites- I really enjoyed your portrayal of Anakin's bond with Obi-Wan, and it had the touch of arrogance that I'm sure he possessed as a Padawan, and, probably, as a knight.

As for the Anakin and Ahsoka piece well, I just don't see them in a pairing, and those romances that have sprouted with her probably play a part in why I dislike her character, but I enjoy well-written non-romantic fanfic centering around her. That part had it all. Anakin really wasn't ready, and playing by the canon before TCW came along, there's no way the Council would have granted him someone to train, even if he did get to pick him/her himself. Your portrayal of that fact was excellent. Overall, superb job on this!
whatnamebutnoname chapter 1 . 8/13/2009