Reviews for The Dark Knight
I Luv Pepper chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I love your story. This plot line has always intrigued me, but your story is one of the only ones I could find that I really liked. You definitely have a way with words. I have read your other story and love it's unique plot. This one looks just as promising. I am most interested to know how it will continue. Do please update soon if you can.
v chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
i read your other story, it was wonderfully written. i would love you to continue this one. it would be lovely if edward met her in a normal social setting with her smell again
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Good story! I like your premise and the way you wrote it. :) Thanks for writing!
lloll chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Really like this! Intense. like the ending. like your style, keep writing!
I'mOnlyADreamer chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
this is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

i love it and i hope you finish it!

you are an incredible writter! please kepp going!

kisses
Vera-Henry chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
HOLY S*. THAT WAS MAD AWESOME! Reall, that was amazing. Of course if it were me, I'd be like "No hard feelings, right? Cool. Carlisle would be proud of you." But playing God is never a good idea. Update soon! I'll be so upset if you just leave it hanging!
Paliaya chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
waw thats cool
NaTaLKa chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
hey! great story!

super idea!

I'm waiting for next part nad hope it'll be soon. ;)

xoxo
Unique.Freak.x chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
wow ! amazing ! keep going and update soon please !
Ladybuguboo chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
AHH! Welcome back! And once again, great story. One or two places don't flow perfectly, but still very good. Everyone should give this story a shot.
flower123 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
wow good first chapter update soon
klcivinski chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
i like it...cannot wait for more.
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Thank you.:)
Lookitsdianne chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wicked! Cant wait for more!
Noami.G chapter 1 . 8/13/2009