Reviews for In Sickness and In Health
batichu chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
"It's been five days since you've shaved your legs.

That'll do it."

Oh man, that's a brilliant line. xD Adorable fic!
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Very nice.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
now i reeeeaaallly want to know what your friend said about beauty and the beast.

great story btw
laughingst chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
oh, YES 3
truepinay13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I totally LOVED this one-shot.

It's been awhile since I read something that ISN'T part of the typical STEREOTYPES that come along.

I give you five stars for making me laugh throughout this whole story!
MariPessoa chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I love that one too!

;D
Xxemogirl94xX chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
well of course i loved this story(when dont i)but i have no idea what some of this stuff means.
xo.Kyorii chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
"i knew i hooked the better half."

phew! that was just one of the hundreds of lines i loved in this whole oneshot! when kairis dad walked in- priceless!

you are an amazing writer, and it was quite a clever idea for you to use Namine's POV this time instead of Roxas' in your previous story.

keep up the good work!

-Kyorii
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
i imagine sora with horrible spelling and grammar, too. great job, i love your stories!
Paintedtable chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Gah, I love it so so so much. MFK has always been my favorite, this is a perfect pair for it. Love it.

Please keep updating like this!
mattjesse chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is the funniest I've ever seen Namine(don;t know how else to word that)! I'm seriously considering you to be my first favorite author. One thing's for sure: this, like "Mucus Flavored Kisses," is definately going in my favorites!
the fountain of dreams chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This was really good too! I loved that you put it in Namine's point of view, and it was really interesting... like always, I adore your KH fanfictions... X3

Do you think you can write another one in Namine's POV as well? It's interesting to read a conversation between Kairi and Namine or Sora and Roxas.
Craxuan chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Heh... the first one was obviously better, but the monologues are as good as usual.
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
lol your stories are awsome. keep it up.
kikofreako chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I freaked when I saw the summary for this story- a follow-up to MFK! :D It's one of my favorite pieces of yours.

I liked the inner Namine here, and especially how you showed the splintering of the two personalities. I imagine that things will be smoother as they get older, and that it won't be Namine and Roxas, Kairi and Sora. The awkwardness of dealing with a split personality is really good.

Akiko