Reviews for Hostages
Agent Striker chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
LOVED THAT!
Sammie28 - not signed in chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
I just wanted to write to say how much I liked this story. Mary was in-character throughout, despite your having put her in situations the show wouldn't normally do, and Marshall was just well done. The ending was fantastic - Marshall pulling away, and Mary reacting to it until it all comes to the fore. A delight to read!

And please pass along to your roommate that I enjoyed her ending, too. rotflol.
panther956 chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
I cant believe that u made them die at the end but i do have to say that i liked reading this
kathiann chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
I realized that I never reviewed the ending of this and decided to come back and do just that. This is a great ending and ties up all the ends. I like that Marshall made Mary actually think about their relationship.

Oh, and while the alternate ending was fun, I liked the extended ending better. Thanks for not ending it with them sailing off a cliff.
wisher93 chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
I loved it! You did an amazing job. I especially liked when Mary saved marshall in the warehouse. I don't really think I like the end your roommate's ending... but just 'cause they die, and that's super sad! Anyways... good job and I hope to read more of your stories soon!

Wisher93
KayBayBay chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
aw I'm so sad it's over ): And I deffinetly like your version of the end than your roommates, no offense to your roomate. It was well written, I just don't want them dying haha.

I'm currently writing an IPS fic that I'm waiting to post until I'm finished, and in it there actually is a scene with Mary walking in on Marshall in the shower (:
raventt2 chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
Aw... you actually decided on making nothing happen?

Actually it DOES work well with your story. but still! BUT STILL!

[oh dang. you're done with yours. does that mean i need to write mine?]
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
Just a little pick here- if Mary got into bed with Marshall when the sun was setting, you can bet your bippy a nurse found them there before morning. I'm not saying he or she wouldn't allow it, just that if Marshall was in as critical condition as you described, someone would have been in there *at a minimum* of every 2 hours.

Otherwise, hooray for navigating them out of the darkness... you really threw everything but the kitchen sink at these two! Looking forward to the epilogue!
jayzoo chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
by the way, this doesn't count towards your reviews.

but! you should let me write more endings :D

i hope you're working on it right now D: cuz i wanna read how it ENDS goshdarnit.
PeanutTree chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
AW! Cuddling on a hospital bed is the epitome of fanfic love. I thought the van idea was really great. And the B-movie part was so accurate!
sumile chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
Obviously the multiple chapter project didn't fail at all! I'm always amazed by your very active writing style...

Get to the end! AHH it's too good )
QueenOfHyperbole chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
I thought Mary's musing about what the bosses would have had to do to get Marshall to identify himself as FBI was a nice little detail.

"and, though she had Marshall’s spare weapon in her hands, she had not found a Kevlar vest lying around the hotel room" Aww...that made me smile. :)

I was surprised that Stan was there, but it was nice that he was, and that he was yelling orders at "Inspector Shannon." Then, at the end when he tells her to get some rest. I love Stan; it's like he actually expects her to listen to him.

Great chapter.
kathiann chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
I knew she'd end up saving Marshall somehow. And wow, it that wasn't amazing. I'm glad she's back as a marshal, and juts loved this story. I'm sad that the next chapter will be the last, this was fun to read.
QueenOfHyperbole chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
Oh...I like Chloe. Well, not so much like as appreciate the fact that she is just the perfect type of person to annoy the hell out of Mary. I swear, I can just see her practically bouncing in place with her enthusiasm and perkiness while discussing their marshal families with Marshall.

As far as advice goes, I say: 1) Ignore the crazy roommate...lol. 2) Have her save the newbie. That way since her father is in charge of the operation (?) he'll be less likely to be out to get her for interfering. 3) Have Marshall yell at her for doing something so stupid. She may have his spare weapon, but I doubt there was an extra kevlar vest just lying around the hotel room.
raventt2 chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
jay zoo warehouses. nice.

you should add sorbet-

kidding, but not.

in any case, your story is wonderful! and i thought i'd just let you know.

and write more! :D mary's key stealing was pretty win :I
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »