Reviews for Equipoise
moon maiden of time chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
OMG THE ANGST. Oh god, you always make me so choked up. Just- the irony, the bitterness! ...I LOVE IT. Can I marry you, ma'am? Or, yanno, leave sacrifices somewhere for your bidding? So freakin' awesome, as always!
Dlbn chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
There's nothing wrong with a little angst every now and then. :3

Anyway, very cute. I was all like "aw" at the end. Can't wait for your next chapter of amazing AkuRoku-ness. Happy AkuRoku day!
Isa Lunari chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
*sniffle*

I adore this. Though, my favorite part was the 'feeding to the ever-hungry flames at his command' part, that's *so* Axel it funny in a 'srsly?' way.

And yush, I was all like 'd'awwww' at the whole 'mix of happiness and sorrow'

:'[

Definatly a good story, and of course,

Happy AkuRoku day. :D
moon maiden of time chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
AWW but also OW. Axel's willing to do all that for Roxas! (how cute, but how sad.) I didn't connect the title to the Saix's thing until the end and I was like, "OOHH." Wow. And I like Saix being completely imbalanced and doing stuff like that. It seems appropriate. There's a part in the last few paragraphs were tenses change, but it's not a big deal. The emotion comes through really well in those last chapters. And that last line...-WIBBLE- (though implied RiSo, Y/Y? or I am just consoling myself?). I really liked this one, though it's dramatic and sad. I can't wait until the next chapter-whenever that is! )
Dlbn chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
About time you updated! :)

Nice chapter. I love how evil Saix was. Very in character. Poor Axel, losing his soul. Good as ever, buddy!

PS: We need to make sea-salt ice cream. You still have the Recipe?

Dlbn chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
Yay, another chapter! Don't worry. Next time I come over, I'll help you look for the fluff plot bunnies. XD

That was so sweet! I always wondered if Axel regrets what happened at CO. Didn't seem like it at the time. I like how you made him apologize for everything, and even about Saix. Nice work, as always. I can't wait until you update again!

Keys2theKingdom chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
The midgets have been spending WAY to much time together...XD
XIIIAnonymous chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
I rather liked that one, and the 358/2 Days stuff. :) I seriously cried while playing that game.
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
COOL! UPDATE SOON!
moon maiden of time chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
That was so cool! The juxtaposition of the memories versus the reality, Roxas questioning those small things, that end...WOW! I think this is my favorite drabble thing so far just because it is so intense. One thing though: you switch tenses in a few sentences at the ending.
XIIIAnonymous chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
These are really good! You should definitely continue this. :)
Dlbn chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Bad Saix, bad! Don't hurt Roxy. (Smacks Saix-puppy on the nose)

Nice one, Aim! Well-written and believable as real events as always. "lead him away from a dangerous situation" AKA Saix's anger.

Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see your next chapter of awesomeness!

moon maiden of time chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
OMG SAD. D

But I like it anyway. Roxas asking questions and making everyone once go all questiony because he kinda brings emotions up in them. And Axel/Roxas happy that turns to sad because Roxas leaves! But I love love love this one, as always. I can't wait until the next one. Will it be Christmas themed?
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
AWESOME! BELIEVE IT!
moon maiden of time chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
...I'll forgive you about the lack of fluff just because this one is so well written. It makes me hurt in all the right places, especially that last line. OMG PAIN AND SAD. It's like "vaguely happy?" and then "nah, let's go with the sad". But I like it so so so much.