Reviews for Solid
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
ahahaa I thought when he left out the door, he was going to come back through the window. Laughing out loud! I guess not! Great Story! :D
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!

In Christ,
Timber Wolf
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aww, this was sooo adorable! :)
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
So cute!
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
awh it was cute :] i liked it, it was short and sweet, and it was symbolic and you did it well :) good job :D

.love
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Wow he was quick to propose. It was very cute.
fkjwhb chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh, this was funny, but it was SO cute!
Illusion-Factory chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
kinda hoping that in her happy, symbolic place Sakura remembers to go get Naruto out of the clutches of evil or at least round up a plucky group of friends to help her accomplish this.
Miss Unfading chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
that was beautiful. XD felt a little sorry for Sasuke (actually for them both, since Naruto's away and all.) but really. this is awesome.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
AW! so sweet. But really, if he'd just returned, even if she still did love him would she be that excited by an engagement ring. I would've thought she'd be hanging out the window throwing it at him saying 'next time ask me properly you moron!'

Still I liked it, it was good :)
shkh4ever chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Very nice. I found you on the list of favs for BlueGreenApples. And very happy I did. Well I'm off to check to see if you have more fics to read. Until next time.
foresttree chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
AWH. THAT PROPOSAL WAS SO CUTE/SWEET.

Too bad Naruto is in deep shit.

Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Hahaha what a lovely ending! xD Great fic!
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
aww. that was pretty cute.

i like how they can still communicate and have a connection without even talking.
Dionysos chapter 1 . 12/8/2009