Reviews for The Prince in the Clouds
Bejeweled2 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I going to make a Starfy story staring Moe.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
YES FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS THAT MOE IS HOT!XDXDXD That one fangirl is had to put bars on the windows so i wouldn't break in for pictures.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Aw,I like that you at least tried!And i didn't know that people actually took their fics ,what a buncha losers. -_-; Anyway,I'm SO uploading a fic soon!
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Hah,cute idea,but beleive it or not,Starfy is bigger than just what exists of him in America(again,consult Starfy Wiki).But anyway,I feel like telling the story. following the events of this: (youtube)(dot com) /watch?vj0D4ejHjpX4&playnext_fromTL&videoszlBsF-rw7I and info on Wiki,Moe's parents constantly faught because the dad wanted to be able to be a deadbeat while the mother stayed at home with the screaming ,they divorced,and the mother moved to the slums in a little makeshift ,the mother caught a misterious illness,and one nightmnever woke up(the cause of Moe's constantly angry expression).From that day on,Moe/Kyorosuke,angered and vengeful,vowed to take on the role as guardian and always protect his ,in...densetsu no Sutafii 2 or 3,Moe's father came back and sacrificed himself to save his son's life.

A truely tragic story.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Hah,I really liked this!It totally sucks that there are only 3 Starfy anyway,this was cool.

Oh,and on a side note,due to Moe's tragic past,i'm not sure he'd make a reference to his mother too easily(check Starfy Wiki for more info).Just a thought ;)
Thought Cloud chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
*facepalms* Nice parody. Starly couldn't kicked Moe's butt... if he has one.
I don't exist. Sorry chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Haha this is great! I just adored the rock/paper/scissors concept. :) I ESPECIALLY loved the ending where they discover that they're playing a video game. xD Great work.
Kwinnie chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Haha! None of these made much sense (even the evil SELF-INSERTION!) but yet they were amusing nonetheless.

Dude, I agree. Starfy has SO many fans...and they need to get their butts out here and write!

Anyway, keep on doing your thing..and I'll keep watching for more!
Violet Winsor chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Hehehe. "Girls just wanna have fun" *snigger* Hilarious! I am most definately checking the two bottom boxes. 3
Flowerstar chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
The only Starfy game I've played was “Densetsu no Starfy 4” on the Nintendo DS. For a Starfy game that has a gameplay kinda like the Kirby series, it's difficult and stuck on a level on the final world. I don't get the storyline 'cause the game was in Japanese so I obviously don't understand what's going on. By the way, I'm not sure why I still see stories in script format 'cause according to the rules, fics with script format aren't allowed to be submitted to this site. Then again, the admins hardly do something about anything like that. ; O_o But it would be nice if there was a Kirby/Starfy crossover. :)
Flan.Lover chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Eh, nice fic. But I hope you can take some criticism from me, if you don't mind. Alright, when you write a fic, you need some build-up, not just writing in a way you write dialogues from a play.

But nice storyline so far. I'm rather unimpressed that Densetsu No Stafy/The Legendary Starfy isn't very popular, especially the fact that there's only one fic for this section. I'm going to post my own fic up though, and it's a romance-y fic. I hope more stories would be added to this section.

-Strawberry Panikku!
Blue-Streaker chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
yea first one to ever reviw a starfy story. whoop whoop. tho starfy is kindof unpopular. anyway i like the story tho its kind of random.