Reviews for Points of Distraction
WolfofthePine chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
WHAT?! No! We need a sequel! Help! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! So adorable, so good. *dies*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
aw i loved this
Herr Fritz chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
So sweet, again. Yet another, wonderful, beautiful, zinger. I think your stories make my heart sing (or weep, depending if they're angst or not).
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Aw...
Riddelly chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Y'know, the more of your Chekov/Sulu stories I read, the more I like the pairing. :3 Maybe I should try writing them sometime...of course, I couldn't compare to you, so maybe it'd just make me feel bad about myself. (jk...kind of.) Anyways, as to this particular ficlet, the thing that stood out to me the most was the dialogue. All of the characters sounded perfect, especially Spock. :)
Kinnetik Ishisu chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh, Chekov is just too cute! I love Spock's POV on this one. Thanx for sharing
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw...that was sweet. And quite a unique way to view this relationship, through Spock's eyes. Keep up the great work.
CeilingNinja chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Amazing. A nice look at how Spock views those around him.

-Nyx
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
AH amazing. I especially love Spock's lack of comprehension about get-well-soon cards.
Masterchibisukechan chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
hehe its interesting seeing things through spocks eyes

cool, yo :D
Mutt Winchester chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I liked it. Its different when someone else sees a relationship, someone like Spock, who thinks with logic it makes them hard to understand. Anyway nice job and keep writing more of these!

Salima Master of Light
Jetsir chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aww, man. This story rocked!

You wrote Spock really well, and you get extra points for mentioning his human side, too.

The only thing that bugged me (and you're gonna think I'm a COMPLETE dork for saying this) was that you messed up the Roman Numeral for the number 4. It's IV, instead of VI, which is six. (I told you. Complete. Dork.)

Keep writing! You're awesome!
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
aw, that was so cute! i loved seeing their relationship from an outsider's point of view. this was really touching! wonderful!