Reviews for The Soul Feels Its Worth
guest chapter 1 . 7/15
thank you so much for a wonderful story .i love it ,kudos to you.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 3/5
Nice story! Thanks for writing.
Awww! (That was my heart melting..)
I Love Twilight And Divergent chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Very beautiful. I loved the whole story. Keep up the good work.
-Lauren
Comrade'sRoza chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Beautiful!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Beautiful.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This is amazing! And so sad! (Except for that last bit). I love this story! It's only fitting that I read it with X-mas coming up! :D At least Edward got his happy ever after :) Thanks for the sweet one-shot :D
Mell C chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Lovely one shot. It deserves more reader traffic. I don't blog or do social media, so I can't even recommend to others. But thanks for a sweet story. I coincidentally found it during the Christmas season.
Y-knott chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Lovely story.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Christmas with Elizabeth and through to their deaths was sad, yet happy. Her words to her son, even though partially forgotten in the transformation, held in his heart for so long. Having him sketch her hiding with the bracelet was so intriguing. The year he gets the box back and is so angry with Carlisle for keeping it, good stuff there. Im' glad he kept it from him . . . he would've destroyed it all. Smart man, that Carlisle. The year of Rosalie and having to give her something . . . ugh . . . poor Edward. The year of him finding the couple on the ice and longing so much for just a piece of it. So sad, yet beautifully hopeful. The year with Alice getting the aquamarine earrings . . . was blissfully happy . . . yet, he was still longing so much. Makes me wonder how Jasper handled Edward's emotions? The jealousy, the thoughts of more with Alice, realizing just as quickly that it isn't the right kind of love. The year of secrets and torture from Emmett was just plain cruel. I hope Emmett felt really bad for a while . . . I love Emmett but, that really did cross a line. Poor Edward. The year he was alone and dying inside with the church heart epiphany. Beautiful ending year . . . them enacting the same thing he longed for years ago . . . the love they have . . . her with him forever. What an absolutely lovely read. Thank you for it.
keyboardkath chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This was lovely! Underrated fic IMO.
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
A tender and poignant love story. So well done. Thank you.
sanutazwrites chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Its beautiful and i loved it.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 6/18/2014