Reviews for 2fast2uchiha
Coins In A Jar chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love it! Nothing more useful to add though.
bloodshound chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
ahaha sasuke is soooooooooooooo Sasuke.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Loved it. Everyone very in character. Very funny.
Emyon chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Oh GOD that was so funny xD

Sasuke is a sexy bastard. I heard the song you said was playing on the skyline, it certainly gives some rhythm ;D
black55widow chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I laughed out loud. That was funny.
mykonosparadise chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I like this,but...where's the rest...? What's going on inside the car...? *grin*
Moiya Hatake chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was hilarious! I love the tension between Sasuke and Deidara and the ending was brilliant! Poor Itachi having to deal with the three of them as if he were babysitting children. LOL Thanks for sharing this. It made my day. :D
Prism0467 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Nanaki-you did have fun writing this one, didn't you? I sure had fun reading it! I wouldn't have imagined there was that much room in the back seat of a Skyline! Sasuke's so linear, isn't he? Get him inside a new car and he becomes a raging sex machine, LOL.

This was fun.
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Sasunaru and Sibling gen :D! xD He followed him home. LOL his dad didn't think he'd pass. Sucks for him, had to pay for all that. Why is Deidara still around xD. LOL! ‘wow, now that’s a car I’d fuck into the morning light and I’d even call it back, too’. I love sibling bickering xD! LOL Sasuke has a problem with public affection. LOL “Naruto,How have you been? Your guard dog’s been a little protective lately, yeah. I’ve barely seen you."“Oh he’s a puppy really,” xD. Poor Itachi, his little brother is insistent on not getting along with his best friend and vice versa. 'If he was going to drive (cruise) along in the car (sexy, sexy panther of a car) he was going to do it well.' I love this fic. LMAO Scare the shit out of everyone because his five minutes are up. SASUKE YOU DICK! I can't believe you put this in here. He goes off to the darkest corner xD. Poor Itachi - No sibling wants to witness, or know about for that matter, sexual adventures there sibling goes on.

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
silver-eyed chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
lol, itachi should have asked to go home instead of trying sasuke. good ficcie, love these one shots, keep them coming! XD
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This was great! I smiled so much. I don't get enough Sasuke and Itachi brotherly interactions. This bratty Sasuke who wants his brother's attention is SO cute. I loved this so much. It was completely believable too. It was nice to see how generally happy they are (well... aside from irritation and exhasperation on many sides XD), like Sasuke shouting Naruto's name and jumping out of the car to greet him, that was so adorable. I could picture a lot of what was happening too, up to poor Itachi's calmly exhasperated face. Anyway, this was fun. :)
Chugga Chugga Choo Choo chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Aww I freaking love it.

IP
Hanshou.Myaku chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh my goodness that was smexy! Nobody said there had to be a lemon for it to be nice. I think you did a great job on this considering it was a bit different from what you usually write and it was also a refreshing change!
The Jasper Raven chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was one of your best yet! I feel so bad for Itachi! He's surrounded by idiots! :D

...I really don't know what to say. It was just that good! It was fun, realistic, in character, grammatically correct...it was just friggin good! XD

~Sasukez~

Captain of the FF Army DOFV
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh...wow. That's the best dang thing I've read all week. SasuNaru, vague ItaDei; great pairing choices. I could not get enough of Sasuke's love of his car-and his banter with Deidara. Your characterization was awesome, as always. And don't worry about the humor-it was fantastic. XD

Gah, you rock. Terrific story.