Reviews for The Whirlwind of Time
petros308 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
There isn't a whole lot of fan ficfor this seris and this was a good story. I felt for both of them. you left off the second time he did so.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
*gasp* WOW amazing, I was so excited to see a codex fanfic! I guess its safe now that Jims on the last book. This was written amazingly fit the story perfectly! I love how you wrote Septimus- he sounded almost exactly like Tavi.

Maybe you'll take a crack at the death of the Princeps? *nudge nudge wink wink*

Great job!

Advent of Shadows chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I have to thank you dearly for writing in this category. I was sad when Codex Alera did not even have a place on this site. It is still saddening that there are only two stories under it, including this one. I hope to see this piece of work continue. While I do not read anything with less than a T rating normally, I truly enjoyed this. It is hard to compare to the great Jim Butcher's writing, but you did very well for fan fiction. Great job, keep up the good work.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Codex Alera! And about time too. I'm SO glad someone's writing on this.

Beautifully charcterized and it was longer.
wish i c0uld chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
That was really good! I thought you captured the essence(sp?) of Septimus and Araris VERY well.

I'm so glad that someone finally posted something for the Codex Alera. I was actually the one who asked them to add it to the list a while ago because I was planning to post something, but I ended up postponing it indefinitely. But YAY! maybe now that people see that its up they'll start writing stories for it. Try to spread the word. I would love to se more CA fics up here!
BreathOfNocte chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Beautifully written, wich acute attention to the preset character's personalities and tendancies. Araris has always been one of my favorite characters anyways. :) Jim Butcher does not get nearly enough love around here, and it's nice to see that the attention he does get is high quality. Wonderful job - keep it up!
Blr chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
So I started out thinking, "Hmm. Let's see how great this goes," in a very sarcastic voice. Within just a few paragraphs, I was utterly thrilled, and was disappointed when it ended so soon. This was very well written, it kept very true to the characters, and was a thoroughly enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing it.
mexican-girl246 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
first of all i LOVED IT! from what i what i read you really got the characters :) Second of all congrats on being the first person to post fanfiction for Codex Alera a totally awesome series by the wonderful author Jim Butcher. _ and finally have you heard, read, or seen anything concerning First Lord's Fury? I'm dieing to find out any info on it.