Reviews for Skywing
Infernapeblaze chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
You story is awsome. I liked Infernape (Miltiades )and Skarmory's( Skywing ) friendship in this story. I hope you continiue this story. BTW when I was reading the reviews of this story, it was werid to see some people reviewing an ENGLISH story in other language . If they can read English, why don't they post reviews in English .
Hollis V. Saxon chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
The story was very good, but the ending needs more work. It seemed more like a cliffhanger than a completed work.
Natsume Y chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Hey, I like this. :)

It's a good POV, if a bit cliche, but the world you create for the bird pokemon more than makes up for that.

Just watch out for tense consistency and stick to either past or present- it's less distracting that way. A couple of punctuation things you might want to look out for, too.

I'll be watching out for this one. Please keep writing!

- within winter's grace
Cheese chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Aw! I love it! Skarmory is one of my favorite pokemon and I'm glad to find a story about one.
KingsIndian chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Michelle, this is an amazing story so far. It's very well written, and the plot has been interesting in this chapter.

Keep up the excellent work!
Edward Cullen Sucks Balls chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This is gay. If you're going to pretend to be someone else and give yourself a whole bunch of reviews, at least make new accounts so it won't be totally obvious that it was you.
Mandi chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This shouldn't be rated T. More like, K or K. Just because someone dies, doesn't mean that the story has to be rated T. It wasn't even too violent. Not to be rude, or anything. Not to be rude, or anything. The story still isn't bad, but you need to work a bit on your sentence structure.

XxMidnightBluexX chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
aw poor beybee skywingg i feel so badd for him cuz he lost his familyy :[ continue, yeah? ]
hankilanki2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Very interesting story. Your grammar and description was good, and so is the plot. I would like to see what will happen next. Good start!
futurecag chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Could be a lot better. I think this story is a bit overrated, but hmph..that's just me.
Rosanne chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
¡Hola! Es agradable leer otra gran historia como ésta. La mayor parte de la mierda encendido aquí es basura de mierda. Haré una cuenta y le agregaré a mi lista de autores preferidos y le agregaré a mi lista alerta. Siento a perezoso en el momento, aunque. xD ¡Continúe por favor, usted tienen tan muchos ventiladores que quieran ver qué sucederá después!
Little Bird chapter 1 . 8/15/2009

Love your writing 3
KittyKirara108 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Es ist so kühl! Ich hoffe, dass es eine kleine Spitze von Romance gibt, oder Stimmung, ich wirklich beide lieben, um ehrlich zu sein. Ihre Grammatik ist gut (Englisch ist nicht meine erste Sprache, also würde ich nicht irgendwie wissen :P) Fahren Sie sehr bald oder Nr. fort? Sie sind am Schreiben so begabt! Sie haben Potenzial, sogar größer zu werden.
applekiss100 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Aw! Fanfiction is an arse for messing up your hair ] Heh. Cute. Continue? Sorry if that this make no sense I'm drunk xD

With love,

Nicola x
PowerMary chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Mano draugas rekomendavo šį tekstą man, ir aš taip Ujarzmiony kad ji! :D Tai fantastiška. Tikiuosi, kad jums atnaujinti artimiausiu metu.