Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
neko lemon writer chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
awwww... poor zexy... that was a very interesting plot. truly. i hope you dont mind if i steal some of your terms to replace the word penis. :) awesome story!
IRlyLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
THIS WAS SO GOOD! OMG U MUST WRITE MORE *ragemode*
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This was 1. a VERY good lemon and 2. SOOO SWEET AND SAD! You should write a sequel or a second chapter where they confess for some reason and end up having REAL sex instead of just dream sex XD
Antonia.Maria chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This is so short, but I love it nonetheless! I love the idea of Zexion using his powers to manipulate Demyx like that. What a brilliant idea. Awesome job!
Zeroinfinity chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That was the first Zemyx I've ever read! and it was delightful. The lemon was entirely delicious but I just didn't like the "screaming like a cat in heat" line, cuz (no offense) I really don't want to think about a horny cat when I'm reading smut. Other than that, I loves it Especially the end! So sad, but if only Zexion knew...
XarluLunete chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
WOW. I feel... jelaous for Demyx (Zexy is mah fav Organization character!) and sad for Zexy.
Neko Matty chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
no! this cant be a one shot! zexy needs to be w/ demdem!
JJKMagic chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This one is really good and kinda sad...

They just belong together!
DarkSecretLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aww...

Poor Zexion and Dem... 3

I loved it
Stormfall813 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Heh. Zexion takes mindfuck to a WHOLE new level. :D

Joking aside, that was very well-written. I'm a little jealous, honestly. In so few words, you captured the emotions of both Demyx and Zexion... everything flows together perfectly. I bow down to your mad skills.
bob.tehee chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
KYA! That was beautiful! It's writers like you that keep me from doing my history homework. Thanks!
amanda-panda232 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
make a sequal! .
animeXmangaXobsessed chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aw, poor Demy and Zexy! *sobs for them* HAPPY ZEMYX DAY! Please update soon cuz that chappy was good!
Rose77 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aww I feel sorry for Zexy .. I hope that you'll make a sequal I would love to see how this continues.
dragonRevelations chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Very well written. You did a great job plotting this out and making it work. I would love to see a sequel or perhaps a continuation of this story :)