Reviews for Reaching For You
MangamanZX chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Personally I would have used the name Lantis myself since Lantis is implied to be Hikaru's love interest... But I liked the story nonetheless
khdayskh1314 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
luv this story sooo much! It's too kawaii! But it could have keen better if u made an original name and style for Kotaro's angel
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I recognized Kotaro's angel right off the bat!

I did not, however, know Hikaru was named for another CLAMP character. I've never read Magic Knight Rayearth. :/

Aaaaanyways, superb oneshot. It's very cute and I enjoyed reading it.
kerenman chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This fanfic is really refreshing. There aren' too many fanfic about Kotaro and Misaki, so i guess this one is pretty unique.

Also, for an one-shot fanfic the storyline is interesting to follow, and the introduction is pretty funny, i like how you represent it from Kotaro POV. Keep up the good work!

(KotaroxMisaki forever)
kerenman chapter 1 . 5/28/2010

(KotaroxMisaki forever)
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Needs another chapter, cause I loved it! I knew you used a TRC reference as soon as I saw the name Syaoran lol. CCS's Shaoran is spelled with a h, so heh, I loved the CLAMP reference to other fics, it's so fun to spot stuff like that in the manga. Also, this fic had me bursting into giggles quite a bit. Excellent!
lagentillefan chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Will be there other chapters?I'm a bit frustrated with this end...But your story is so sweet and cute!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Neato
Unbecoming Me chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I love it, this story is so cute. I hope you make more soon, since there not really a lot of KotaroxMisaki around here only OhjiroxMisaki, personally I like KotaroxMisaki more than OhjiroxMisaki. I love this story, it really cute. I hope you will make more soon.