Reviews for A Death in the Family
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Why did you stop writing? It was really good! It was a little opinionated, and there was a little to much background in the second Chapter, but I really like this! You should keep writing!
Drac39 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I like it well enough. It's a start for sure. My only real suggestion is that Jed Lelands' relationship with Kane deteoriates over time and it seems that the hinting is at the top.
Spiders Wearing Tiny Hats chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I was hoping for Citizen Kane fanfic and I am so happy that you wrote this! Both Kane and Leland are very much in character and you kept their speaking styles, which I really liked. Your writing style has good flow and I could totally see Kane writing a petition against a professor. I read both chapters and I found your characterization of Leland as more of a bookworm who gets coerced into social situations by Kane to be very interesting. Referencing Kane's "principles" made me especially happy. I hope that you continue this story! It's great so far. :D
LoyalSark chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Oh, Leland, nobody forgets about Charles Foster Kane. :D I look forward to your continuing this.

-LoyalSark