Reviews for Family Through Time
L. E. Wigman chapter 29 . 12/13/2014
This has really been a gripping story...Masterfully written. Hope you can update it...
A chapter 29 . 12/1/2014
PPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE update! I keep coming back to this Fic and re-reading it, and hoping it's been updated. It is FANTASTIC I can't wait to see what you do in future chapters.
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
OMG it's the Master. OMG OMG OMG. Loving the fic so far! I wish the Doc would come back, though ):
Duchess67 chapter 29 . 4/30/2014
*shriek* This isn't finished? Oh dear! So many misunderstandings and mistakes. How will they ever fix it all? *worried now*
Duchess67 chapter 28 . 4/30/2014
I'm actually afraid to read the next chapter. The Doctor was so horrible to Donna, AGAIN, right before she was whisked away from him again.

WHY is Donna so obsessed with this series of events? She should be with Jamie! *worried now*
Duchess67 chapter 26 . 4/30/2014
Oh my! I'm worried about what happens next after THAT!
Duchess67 chapter 25 . 4/30/2014
That IS a nightmare!

This chapter... I'd forgotten that if the Doctor wasn't pining over Joan, that baby would die. *shudder*
Duchess67 chapter 24 . 4/30/2014
What did your brother say? Sounds like it wasn't nice. {{{hugs}}}
Duchess67 chapter 22 . 4/30/2014
Well, that was very out of character for Donna, even if she is trying to pretend to be "proper" and all. Now you've got me cattily hating Nurse Redfern.
Duchess67 chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
Why is Donna permanently maimed by the trip to New York? I didn't like that. I'm glad the Doctor is back to normal and no longer abusive!
Duchess67 chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
What the heck? So Rose was making the Doctor act like a royal b*****d? How?
Duchess67 chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Okay, THAT was creepy!
Duchess67 chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Um, how did the Doctor get the huon particles out of Donna? How did the Doctor keep the queen from sending more robot Santas after Donna?
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 29 . 4/8/2014
Fucking feeeeeeeeeeeeelllsssss! WHENS THE NEXT UPDATE DEAR FUCKING GOD.
where-is-my-tennant chapter 29 . 1/12/2014