Reviews for The Psychic Girl!
Goldrune09 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Never doudt the sexy psychic!
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Great story, there aren't enough Naruto/Shion stories either, oh well, I wish u the best of luck with all ur other stories, 'till next time JA NE!
Awsomeness7 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
wtf how do u have sex in a movie theater without ppl hearing? so wat if its a horror movie they aint screaming every single second. oh wait i just remembered this is a fanfic,meh
peter-26 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
heh heh heh, nice reference to the previous stories. and if a remember correctly, there's some reference to the stories timed after this one too... damn good stuff mate, you got my vote... dunno wat for, but
sorome-san chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Kenta Raikiri chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Kenta: ummm... (O/O) wow.

Interesting lemon!

When I read the little 'predicting my death?' part I was cracking up, especially when I read about Sakura's multiple personalities problem.

Seems a little bit rushed for a lemon, but then again, sex IS rushed. lol. The two seemed a little, horny, though I'm shocked they didn't do that shit after sex-ed class or something. haha!

Anyway, nice job. Good detail, though Naruto seemed more like Sasuke to me...meh, oh well.

Kenta Raikiri
Spartan Ninja chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This was an... interesting story. One of the few NaruShion M rated stories out there. If you ever write a second chapter, let me know, because this site is severly lacking in NaruShion stories. And honestly, you're pretty good with lemons. Until then.
Axel Emyia chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
liveto r and r chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Two things.
First: Its nice to see a slightly overlooked pairing.
Second: I would hate to beta you. Only because you have so many stories.
Lycan91 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
hey i just gotta say love all your stories. their awsome in every way. YAY LEMONS! :)
lave91 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
gotta say u got to many stories to even check if if made any mistakes in just one of them
Guardian Craze chapter 1 . 9/9/2009

*not responding due to blood loss and is in a coma*

*blood still tricking out of my nose*
Silvercrystal.ct chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This seemed ok, personaly I think some of your older lemons were higher qualiy, but hey to each his own.

It takes a lot to auctualy get me to give a review, half assed or beter, because I simply read so damned many stories.

When I first stumbled upon your work I was like "This is awsome, finaly a author who updates regularly and can auctualy write a believable lemon". After a while though all your work seemed to run together and I lost interest. Maybe I'm just getting picky.

You seem to have a tallent for writing and ideas so my constructive comment for this review is keep at it, apreciate those who love your work, look for the path to improvment from the critics, and ignore any who don't like it.

I do love your comment about the reviews.
skyfive5 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
One of your best lemons.
Gensen Vaseto chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
jeez man, needed to add a little "One Missed Call" Bit into this thing? Nice call on the Horror Genre, made the sex scene all the more realistic (And I'm not jsut saying that because I could've sworn I heard this couple f**king in the damn theater, but that was mostly drowned out by the explosions from the movie, so whatever...)