Reviews for 30 Reasons Why Remus Should Choose Sirius
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
*drops the mic*
Oh my freaking gosh, this was PERFECT. I just about died reading this. xD First, I'd like to give you props on your list for Sirius. It was GENIOUS! I especially liked number 23 (...who Padfoot accidentally ripped to shreds...) I seriously almost fell out of my chair. You did an excellent job, Author-san.

Loved it to bits and pieces,
~Fire
LunaLovegood21 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Oh my hang on ... okay I'm done laughing ... now I'm done funny story really
Kiwi Mango chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Cute I feel sorry for Tonks though will a little once Sirius told her that they been going out and she still tred to take Remus away. I think I may fill a little less sorry for her. If she truly likes Remus she would what him to be with whoever makes him happy even if it's not her but Sirius. Hopefully now that she herd it from Remus that he lives Sirius and what's him she live him be in which case I go back and feel sorry for her for it hurts being rejected by the one you love. But if she try to keep on doing what she been doing then that tell me she doesn't really love him so I go on and continue not feeling sorry for her.
ncbexie25 chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Loved this!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
Forget the books and movie l love Sirius/Remus not Remus/Tonks Sirius is perfect for Remus
bucktooth22 chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Yasss I LOVED this
steelgray chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
This was great! Utterly adorable; I love a confused Remus.
nessbean chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I find it somewhat annoying that at number 20 of Tonks' list, she mentions the Wolfsbane Potion. Um, hello? That's one complex potion, and I don't suppose she's the one who'd make it, is she? Sirius became a DOG for Remus, and that says way more than a Wolfsbane Potion.

Anyway, I'm done ranting. I love this story, despite that little annoyance. No fault of yours, more Tonks'. :)
Sylke chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is so cute! And ridiculously hilarious!
MADStar529 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
So cute!
natsuki23 chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Cute!
Nende chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
The transvestite part was especially hilarious XDDDD
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
very good!
Made-in-Denmark chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Hi, it's probably a little stupid, but I've no idea how to message people at tumblr… But i would really like to get the link to your 'of reading series':D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I love this story, and Wolfstar! If only Teddy was Remus and Sirius' magical love Chilean not Tonks. Also, Sirius list made me lol like a madman. :D Do another one! This time with Draco and Harry and Hermione as Tonks!