Reviews for Plunging Swords
angeljme chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
just when the past and future met... it was halter
Diamond did win since this fic wasn't able to have a future
angeljme chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
this is good story... too bad it seems to be abandoned for so many years now
Bin82501 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
This looks interesting...
GraphicsChyk chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Just found your story and found it very entertaining. Like the plot and how you depict the characters. Hope you return to finish some day.
TropicalRemix chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
are those there future selves at the end of the story. I hope you continue this story.
Chichiforever chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
caly-micaela chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Really interesting story, but you haven't updated in soo long. Want to see what happens next! ;)
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Please tell me that you'll be updating soon? Or have you decided to continue this in another website? This story is off to a fantastic start! It's an interesting twist, especially for an AU. Could you please PM me back to answer my question, if you can? Still, I'll be keeping an eye out for the next chapter!
misako princess chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
plea upadte Plea
StarryNight101 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
*sniffle* Not a cliff-hanger! I really hope you update this story and SOON, because I'm really really loving it. I'd love to see what you do with this story, I think it has a very promising start.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I really like it so far! A tad confusing, but fun, and exciting to read. I'm curious if that's the real Mamoru at the end, or if he's a fake, like Ami's 'mother' was. I can't wait to read more!
princessly love chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
like it
shana elmsford chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
liked it!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Gah, tis an evil cliffy! I hope you update soon; I'm quite enjoying this story! I'm guessing the woman is Neo-Queen Serenity? Tee hee, can't wait to find out everyone's reactions to their future counterparts.

~AngelMoon Girl
torquoisepeanutbutter chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
love it great idea please have diamond feel some remose ps usagi and neo queen serenity in the same room i cant wait to see what happens ps update soon please! :)