Reviews for Samain Night
ladybug114 chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
You said this was a bad story?! I COMPLETELY disagree with you! This was awesome! Very creative, somewhat creepy plot that you developed very well. Your villain, i thought, was very good and intimidating. Poor riley though... anyway, don't beat yourself up because this story was AWESOME!
dolphinrain chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Great story. I loved these movies. Riley's adorable. Wish they'd make another one. Nicholas Cage is still sexy and a great actor. But I guess fanfic will have to do. Anyway, this story is a treasure and I'm glad to have discovered it.
CelestialSonata7 chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
This story was great! It was so full of suspense and drama and Riley whump, I loved it all! :D Very well done. :) Riley was too sweet with the kids, I loved it!
Ashleigh Errow chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
I love your story it's really good
Skipper96 chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
That was awesome! you did a great job writing Riley's sarcastic comments, I loved them!
Falco aesalon chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
A happy ending, yay! Ben doesn't even notice that Sadusky was the same guy he pranked, which is kinda odd for him, but great story!
Autumnights chapter 9 . 11/12/2009
Omg this was SO GREAT! I’ve never seen a plot like this one before, which can be hard to come by on this site. It was historically accurate and well thought out, full of witty remarks that fit perfectly with the characters, and a great mixture of suspense, drama, action and humor. One for the favorites, no question. Can’t wait to check out your other stories!
Miss Fenway chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
Hurray! Alls well that ends well. Awesome story. I'm always sad to see good stories like this end. And I'm still thinking Rachel and Riley would make a good couple. Riley may be like... eight years older than her but I think ten and under is fine. Okay, maybe now it would be weird not to mention illegal but still. Once she graduates from High School. I mean she likes his book, both their names begin with 'R' and their maturity level is about them same. And let's not forget that they were both kidnapped by a bunch of freaks! I think you should do a sequel/one shot when Rachel is older. Okay, it's just a random little want of mine but that's fine. :) Loved your story. Have a great day!
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
Happy birthday! (I think I'm a little late- I didn't check my email for a while, but alas)

Wonderful ending! This was great!
marinawings chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
nice ending to a nice story. once again, i really like the way you write your characters! their personalities and banter are spot on. good work! and happy birthday!
SeventhTatar chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
yaay1 i'm so happy it ended up okay! thanks for the awesome read!
LoremIpsum chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
YAY! Good job with the story but I agree with the other review. Riley DEFINITELY should have been thanked for SAVING THE KIDS LIVES... he should have been awarded something by the police force at least. and I would have liked to see more of the aftermath, it feels like you rushed through it too quickly.

but overall, great job I definitely enjoyed this story! hope to see more riley adventures from you in the future.
carolinesayer chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
aww that was brilliant :) loved this story so glad i found it thankyou! :D xx
Ihni chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
A very good chapter to a very good story, and a good ending. I miss two things though;

1. What happened to the girl and the other evil people? Yes, yes, prison, but they were all crazy, right? Do crazy people go to prison?

and more importantly;

2. WHY oh WHY didn't we get to see the parents thank Riley? He saved their kids from an awful fate and took care of them when he could barely take care of himself ... and he doesn't even get a thanks! Those parents should be on their knees in gratitude!

Other than that, though, I'm very pleased. :p It was a good story, and the best part of it was, of course, the Riley POV that you wrote. Because it was awesomeness.

I think I'm gonna have to convince you of the necessity for a sequel ...
Rose DiVerona chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
Aw, happy ending! Love it. So glad everything turned out okay. :)