Reviews for Jasper's Realization
Shawna chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Nice little story, but I was expecting Jasper to get a spanking, which he never did. It was discussed but never put into action. Then, at the end, I realized this was all a flashback. Still a great story.
Shawna chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Great one-shot! I loved this story! Wonderful job!
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I can't believe I did not review this one. I read this ages ago and loved it. Especially when Esme smothers the boy when he returns and Carlisle just smiles. Then he turns into strict dad after the reunion and poor Jasper is nursing a sore butt in the corner. Not like his former life at all.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Poor Jasper. Can you imagine how horrible it would be to think you would be killed for a transgression? Glad to see that Esme and Carlisle were able to set him straight!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
it was a good one i called my aunt a bitch but i was 12 and she was acting like one and i was mad and i got the same punishment that Jasper got but i got 2 spankings one by my uncle and the other one by my dad thank you it was a good story thanks
Ashleyder1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Great story! So believable that Jasper would have this issue and just great the way that it all tied back around to the unconditional love of family.
annsteph chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
A very excellent addition to your other stories. Even though you say you haven't read the books, you are doing an exceptional job protraying them as I believe they were intended to be protrayed. The books were great from the perspective that they were written from but they did leave out alot about the family and how they came to be a family. The father-son and hopefully the father-daughter relationship will continue to be explored by your great writing talent. Thank you for sharing and please post more of your gifted works.
lirio de amor chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
that one was really good...I have read all your others as well and they are also really good...I wish that you would write one about Esme and Rosalie...I think that you would do them a great justice.
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
great one. sure does take Jasper a long time to see he is family.
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
omg, that was so funny. i love how you had Carlisle talk like a stern but loving father. it was great. and it wasn't at all what i expected from an M rated spanking story. great job.