Reviews for Passions Evoked by Debussy
XLovegiirlX chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Very Very Very Good.. Such a sweet and passionate moment.. I Love ur writing way! Write more! u are good.!
Salette8 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Amazing, really amazing.

I find that there are so few authors that are capable of writing a good story for the Twilight cannon, specially since the book themselves are really complete in the romance between the characters. But there are moments like this story that you wrote just now, that were left unsaid, ans it's extremely satisfying too see an author, such as yourself, developing this ideas. Thank you, hopefully you'll write more for this couple and this universe, like the way you write for Bones. Which, btw, I absolutely adore!
fanofbones chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Well that was beautiful and very very sweet.

I love it and can't wait for more from you with these two.

Hurry with the reading; it only gets sweeter and sweeter as they go...

fab
Squillyfer chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
You know I'm starting to think you could write on any fandom lol Its seems you can do no wrong in any genre as you have once again proved, cant wait for the next part :)

Squillyfer
danireed chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
this was very good. Just like your "Bones" I have to say that I happy to see that you found Twilight you'll be just as good at it as you are with "bones" cant wait for the next chapter
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
oh...I so "hate" how you can capture passion between two characters so beautifully , either for Bones or Twilight. Loving this so far. Can't wait for the second part.
Foxie Roxie chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That's so weird, I'd just finished reading the third book, and thought I'd try and find some good fanfic, then this popped up in my email! fantastic, can't wait for the next part x
ksm330 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Yeah - one of my favorite Bones authors now writing for my new obsession. I too am very slow on the up-take and just "discovered" Twilight in June. Right now, with Bones on summer break, I am more into Twilight that B&B. What will I do when September comes... I'll never get any laundry or chores done!