Reviews for Hear Me Out
Lata chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
AWW! Loved it. You should make letters from the rest of the cast!
sweetsinger4321 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was really insightful. I love how you gave Portlyn a real character rather than just making her a sidekick.
Frocked chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Awesome!

So heartfelt!

I love it!

Made my cry so hard.
absolute nonsense chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Very good. I liked how she (some what) finally spoke her mind. Well done.
Ultimate Ending chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I thought it was good, touching in a way- even if that sounds weird. It was cool becasue you gave Portlyn more dimentions to her one dimentional character on the show. Great job :)
OnlySoAnHour chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow. This was just... wow.

Very, very emotional piece. And it is extremely well-written!

The note is kind of in monologue-format, you know? I won't, but I'd use it as a monologue for drama class! As I said before, I won't. But if you ever have to write a monologue: DO THE LETTER!

But seriously, this is amazing! I put this in my favorites and am already sending all my SWAC-obsessed friends a link to this! BEAUTIFUL!
heyitsmellie chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
AWW! This was sweet! Can you make a sequel about what heppens, then! :D PLEASE!
UndeniablyMe chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This piece of writing was something else entirely. It was very poignant, very emotional and hit very close to home for me. I've been in relationships like that where the person doesn't let you think for yourself and tells you what to do all the time. It's so hard to get out of them too because they're so destructive and yet, you can't let go. I think you portrayed this very well with Portlyn's character. Good job.

I especially loved the last few lines where you described Chad as a monster and how no one cared about her but Chad. Very powerful. An excellent job!

-UM ;)
SterlingIsMyKnight chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Like it. Oh and while i was reading this an ad came up that said Have You Ever Fallen For A Jerk? It's a quiz(I didn't take it) but i thought about Sonny and if she took that quiz...Nevermind thats MY story idea now. J.K. Go ahead and use it if ya want.
Always Juliet chapter 1 . 8/13/2009