Reviews for The Innocence of Children
Sunset on Heartache chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Oh noes! I thought when you said "bad things happen in threes" it would be like she found out she was pregnant with triplets or that one of the kids was turning three... D:
-Kymmie
xCxBubblezx chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
aww, i really thing that you should continue this story! its really good so far and i want MORE! so plz consider updateing this story.
i pick emmett-my teddy bear chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
haha loved your whole whats the stork thing.
OxTwilightxO chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Hi i really love this story and i was wondering when the next chapter would be posted up?
alicefan98 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
so can't wait for next update!
rhoadstara chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
You are a great author. I just finished reading PNN and it was great! I like the idea of Rosalie/Emmet stories there aren't that many out there. I usually read Bella/Edward stories but got kind of bored of them so I tried R/Em I am glad I did I can't wait til you get the next chapter out!
WinterBeauty27 chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
love it.i kno this is lik so late...but i have an suggestion for lily to say at tha first appointment."Mommy, if the baby is inside...How did it get thewe?"you shuld keep posting more and more,thax for takin the time 2 read.

Love,

WinterBeauty27
zukoxluver chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
haha yay! you started again! i can't wait for more!
twilightermurff26 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
YAY! I LUV THIS STORY AND NOW ITS DRAMATIC! UPDATE SOON!
petals.open.to.the.moon.135 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
LOVE IT! Please update soon!

ps: I just ADORE Kimberla! So cute...so cute...hehe

pleasee

iloveit

:D
Uxiegirl chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Hmm. Now I am quite suspicious. Things can't possibly go perfectly...

I'll leave it to you to fill in the blanks; I'm terrible at fluff.

Great story! Update soon!
Sunset on Heartache chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
P

I liked this chapter! I love the whole baby names thing - the "Thumbalina" and "Leonardo" thing the kids did. XD

-Kymmie
nolechic512 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
love this chapter. hope rose is ok. update soon.
Ucopia chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
KILL ME! PLEASE? Ooh,ooh! FF idea! My character goes on a killing rampage and steals a green lama with a bannana!

Great story meg. Rosalie is going to be the mother of twenty by the time she hits forty with a stick. a big stick.

anyway,