Reviews for The Innocence of Children
Ucopia chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
KILL ME! PLEASE? Ooh,ooh! FF idea! My character goes on a killing rampage and steals a green lama with a bannana!

Great story meg. Rosalie is going to be the mother of twenty by the time she hits forty with a stick. a big stick.

anyway,

blah, blah, blah!

JG
Sparkleyangel chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
aw love the big family moment :D
Sunset on Heartache chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
"I here by dedicate this night to baby making." Sounds like something me or my cousin (my gay pirate. Gotta love him. XP) would say.

-Kymmie
Uxiegirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh, cool! Another kid!

Is this because of little ol' me? -bats eyelashes-

No, I'm kidding. This'll be great! Update soon!
AmberlynotKimberly chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
yeah a sequel! Can't wait!
Ucopia chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Anyhoo, as my second attempt at this, I believe this story will be better. So, there’s no dying little kids in this one...yet. Well, the three year old died in the car accident but that’s irrelevant.

HA! That were awesome Meggers! You should put me in your story and kill me off! It would be AWESOME! Its nice to finally read one of your storys wer no one gets ina fight with some one near to them and then they get pregnant and hit by a train at the SAME TIME. Wait... FanFiction idea!

sometimes,

Buddy.
sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
i like it :D
twilightermurff26 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
yay! i love it and its not as sad! im glad ur making a sequel! i cant wait to find out if its a boy or a girl! and i think thta whole 'car crash w/ edward bella and elijah thing' was hilarious! i think that they should have another baby too!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3