Reviews for GI JOE: Rise of the Cobra Remake
Lioness Of the fire chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
The action and everything is good but kind feel like your shoving all the background and such in our ( reader's) face . Slow down and ease into the story and plot, otherwise your awesome job.
Tempest S chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Do you know what a period is? There's like not a single period in this story. Punctuation is important. Otherwise a reader doesn't know where one sentence ends and another begins.
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
It's interesting. Want to see where you take it.
O. Hannah chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Also, it's "McCullen".

Besides that, your handle of character is pathetic and there is very little actual story content in your piece. There needs to be punctuation before closing speech. You have no regard to flow and, as it has been said, merely choosing whom you wanted to see in the new movie is not a very involving basis for a story.

In short,

z
X chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
excellent please write some more
annependragon chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Yes finally a really great remake of the movie with some of the best Joes from the series. Yes I love Flint and Lady Jaye. Very solid story. Great back ground work. So Flint works with the Autobots Cool. Can't wait to see what happens next and what the meeting is going to be like when they all meet.
Asterisk78 chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
This looks like a great concept! I really look forward to your next chapter. On the other hand, I do have a few suggestions:

1. Your first chapter is casting. This is a fanfiction, not a movie, and although it's an interesting thought, suggestions about casting probably belong in the Forums, not in a submitted story.

2. Find a beta who can edit for you. Although your story has an amazing premise, there are times when it can get a little confusing, and I think a beta could really help straighten things out.

3. Make sure to pay attention to grammar in your summary. I know that unless a story idea really grabs me, I'm unlikely to read it if the title or summary has punctuation errors.

Keep on writing, and I can't wait for your next update!

~Asterisk*
Dragonrider7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
this is gonna bugs me forever if I don't say something. It's Snake Eyes, Jinx, and Kamakura. Sorry. :(
RedLovesSnakes chapter 1 . 8/13/2009