Reviews for Get Your Leg Off Me
RainbowKittenPOP chapter 23 . 2/22
I read every fic and they were sooo great. (I guess I have a huge soft spot for non-con). PLEASE watch some SamCham, listen to some more hip-hop and re-inspire yourself. I would adore you forever if you wrote more of these. X3
SuperCaliFragiIsticEspiAlaDosh chapter 23 . 3/16/2012
maybe you should put longer entrys in. Otherwise, your really good.
guest6690 chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
Hahahaha! I thought that was pretty funny. You really get the characters personalities great.
LC Rose chapter 15 . 5/8/2010
LMFAO! Oh god... That was freakin' awesome! I cannot even begin to start complimenting this piece. Oh god.
shaedey chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
hahaha, i liked them all, very imaginative :]
BananaNutCrunch chapter 23 . 2/20/2010
OH YAYS. I've only just started watching SamCham but, perv that I am, I'm enjoying this immensly. Update soon, I say!
Anon129 chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
You write Mugen so goddamn well! I got sick of reading fics where his character was completely watered down. Kudos
furousha chapter 20 . 11/5/2009
Jinsei, i could read this all day. 33
Illegitimi chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
Mugen bends over and flips up the kimono to expose his bony ass. "You wanna do me like a girl?"

"How about I do you with my katana?" I grumble.

LMMFAO! Classic!
Illegitimi chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
I feel bad for not reviewing sooner, but I just became so engrossed in this...! I generally am not a Mugen/Jin pairing girl (as I love Jin and Fuu) but your writing is just so snappy, snarky, and poignant all at once. I love the two of them together when you are writing it.

I need to read more...
kirayasha aka kira chapter 19 . 10/30/2009
*laughs* Good one, Fuu! XD Big swords! *laughs*
DaynaJD chapter 19 . 10/30/2009
Ahahahaha! Brilliant chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
furousha chapter 18 . 10/1/2009
i can read this forever! As i've said before: i wouldn't wash my cheek either, Fuu.!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 18 . 10/1/2009
Awe... this was so cute! Loved it! :D
furousha chapter 15 . 9/27/2009
I can't get enough of reading Mugen's rap. :3 great stuff!