Reviews for Savior
Evelyn chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
AB positive and B negative are typically compatible if the AB positive is receiving the transfusion.
Just Kiga chapter 2 . 1/14/2017
I'm kind of glad she isn't utterly lovesick, but I expected more angst.
Just Kiga chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
i know it's an extremely petty thing to point out, but AB can accept B- blood. Otherwise, lovely chapter! Sakura doesn't seem to have quite wrapped her head around the fact that Sasuke is finally coming home.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 31 . 3/1/2013
Good story!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/22/2013
The end is amasing! It wa just hilarius and my jaw herts like hell lol shit... That was just perfect!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Try the group within temptation if you like nightwish you will love them ;p i adore your fic ;) now back to reading p
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 31 . 10/14/2012
Loved all your stories! You're a great writer :D I'm just sorry that people stole your work like that and didn't give you credit :/ They suck, you rule, end of story _
Ashura-B chapter 25 . 2/4/2012
Did I tell you that Pein was a little talkative and OOC? Yea. He is...
Ashura-B chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
A little cliché but I'll deal, till the next chapter, it better not be cliché, just saying.
Ashura-B chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
This chapter turned me on so badly, I was simply breathless. Blushing like a ripe tomato...ugh...my

Legs felt like jelly, it's so irresistible!
Ashura-B chapter 15 . 2/4/2012
Uwahhh...this chapter actually made me blushed, so that's what being 'turned on' feels like, hmm...
Ashura-B chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
Itasaku and sasusaku is the way of righteousness to me, I tried reading other pairings like sasosaku and...well, that's the only pairing I've tried, except for Akatsaku, madasaku shisaku...mostly Uchiha related pairings. They turn my reading meter on, while other...not really... But Itasaku and sasusaku turn me and my reading meter on...*blush*
always-kh chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
ok now this reaction makes a lot more sense than her just wanting him to die. fear yup i can believe that. he did reduce her to fangirlism before. and liking someone makes you vulnerable and whatnot. and he'd only hurt her again.
always-kh chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
ummm B- CAN donate to AB it's why type O is the universal donor... and AB is the universal receiver. I believe it works differently for platelets but I'm pretty sure that holds true for full blood donations.

The story's start certainly is interesting though.
Darkness carrier chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Um... You might want to change the blood types. AB blood type is generally compatible with ANY blood times since it has both the A and B antigens. Therefore, if Naruto, who had B type blood, wanted to donate his blood to Sasuke, it'd be fine. Granted, it wouldn't be as good as if Sasuke got AB blood.

Here:

O blood can be donated to any kinds of blood type (since it has no antigens and will not be attacked by the body's system)

O blood CANNOT accept ANY blood other than O, because of it's uniqueness of no antigens. Every other blood type has antigens, so the body recognizes that it's foreign (if a O type were to have an A, B, or AB type blood transfusion) and it'll attack the foreign blood.

A blood can be DONATED to AB types, and A types. Since AB has the A marker, it can accept A blood types.

A blood can ACCEPT only O types (because of the no antigens...) and A blood types. (Since B has different antigens than A, neither B nor AB - which has the A AND B antigen - are compatible. In AB's case, though it has the A antigen, it also has the B antigen, and the antibodies (B) in the A blood type will flag the B part of the AB for the immune system to destroy it later)

B is the same as A except with B stuff (too lazy to type it out)

B can be donated to AB and B

Can ACCEPT B and O

AB can be donated to nothing but AB

AB can accept everything.

Google it. I know my explanations are somewhat confusing... But you really should change it, since Sakura is supposed to be a very talented medic, and this is knowledge that schools teach in grade 11-12 bio...

Sorry for long rant ) Otherwise, I like it thus far...